Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1016|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Request] Fix the matchmaking system now ASAP!!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-12-14 08:22 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
How many times would i have to post an urgent message here on this forum for Moonton to freakin listen?!

Once again, if one of the dev teams from Moonton were able to see this message i wanted to tell them that if by the time the next season, next update by 2020 arrives and still weren't able to fix the matchmaking system in ML, i swear 2019 will be the final year that this game would be popular and when "it" arrives next year on every smartphone devices ML will have a massive decrease in player numbers and when it does the game and even its company will shut down in the process.

Moonton needs to listen to its fanbase just for once pls.
Post time 2019-12-15 07:35 PM | Show all posts
If it makes everyone feel better, perhaps make a proposal where they would post progress on the matchmaking fix? Surely some of us can volunteer to work on it, the complain is pretty repetitive these days and this will reduce the amount of people being upset and mods being cliche on their replies.

This issue had extend for quite a long time, and some of us unfortunate players are pretty tired of this.
Post time 2019-12-17 08:05 AM | Show all posts
Suggestions and reports are sent regularly..devs are aware of the current matchmaking situation and they are trying to fix it. Besides this, other major changes will come with the next patch so we can't say devs are lazy and don't listen.. Let's just have some patience and see how things turn out. Matchmaking is not an easy issue to be fixed..

No one is forced to buy skins..But, as I said...Matchmaking is a complex system, i don't think it can be "fixed" just like that... That's why I said that we need patience...You're not the only one experiencing some matchmaking problems..

For 2 years, complaints regarding the matchmaking has been aired out by countless players. I think 2 years is a long enough wait... I think we've been very patient having to wait for 2 years for even a hint of a fix.

The biggest let-down here is that we don't even hear anything about even just any attempts at making the matchmaking better.

MLBB officials are trying their best to improve the current matchmaking situation. With so many players it is not easy improve it super fast.

The number of players have nothing to do with the speed at which changes can be made to a game.

If it makes everyone feel better, perhaps make a proposal where they would post progress on the matchmaking fix?

This. They should do this if they really are even trying to make improvements to the matchmaking. There should be some transparency on how they are handling the issue.

There are update on most other kinds of superficial issues, but none on this very important aspect of the game.
Post time 2019-12-14 08:51 PM | Show all posts
Suggestions and reports are sent regularly..devs are aware of the current matchmaking situation and they are trying to fix it. Besides this, other major changes will come with the next patch so we can't say devs are lazy and don't listen.. Let's just have some patience and see how things turn out. Matchmaking is not an easy issue to be fixed..
Post time 2019-12-14 09:02 PM | Show all posts
MLBB officials are trying their best to improve the current matchmaking situation. With so many players it is not easy improve it super fast. I play rank daily. And in last 1 month or so, i did not face odd matchmaking so often. May be 1 in every 15-20 matches. But not so often. I am pretty much sure they will continue to improve it further. Thanks for your valuable feedback.
 Author| Post time 2019-12-15 06:46 PM | Show all posts
I'm tired of this bullcrap, i want Moonton to fix the matchmaking system in ML immediately that's all!

I don't want to hear some crappy excuse from any of those who comment here
Post time 2019-12-16 12:00 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2019-12-16 12:27 AM | Show all posts
No one is forced to buy skins..But, as I said...Matchmaking is a complex system, i don't think it can be "fixed" just like that... That's why I said that we need patience...You're not the only one experiencing some matchmaking problems..
Post time 2019-12-16 02:24 AM | Show all posts
right now they only focus on new skins new heroes new ui
some heroes skill tab still never fix show cc but no cc
matchmaking not fix
recent tab gone cant play again
Post time 2019-12-17 08:47 PM | Show all posts
Have you tried all of the ways before posting this? I have gone through all myself and know how it is. I have done the new ways and i have some really good matches nowadays.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-10 03:55 AM GMT+8