Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 557|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Service] Pay some real animation company to make animations

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-12-16 12:16 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by AZNUR at 2019-12-16 01:31 AM

I'm so grateful for all great animations that Moonton had ever done until now but can we have some real great animation starting next year?

Here is a cinematic trailer from other moba u might know:
https://youtu.be/1bv47j28L8w

I think if ML got animation as great as that, we might be able to still stand in glory for the next few years, undefeated by other new Moba.

I believe there is a lot of animation studios in China that can do this, if not from China, I believe there is a lot of great animation studios in country like Malaysia, Korea to  give a hand. I'm intrigued with Malaysian cartoon industry tbh.

Post time 2019-12-16 12:38 AM | Show all posts
I have no ideea what game that is and to be honest, i don't want to know - we don't wanna break the rules here. But I got to admit, the graphic is amazing, almost looks real... Mobile legends graphic isn't bad to be honest but yeah, it could improve .
 Author| Post time 2019-12-16 01:31 AM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2019-12-16 12:38 AM
I have no ideea what game that is and to be honest, i don't want to know - we don't wanna break the  ...

Not gonna say the game name but this mobile moba is only available in China.
Post time 2019-12-16 06:01 AM | Show all posts
I understand your point. The animation of mlbb is different than  others. There may be many reason for this. But i must say your suggestion is really good.
Post time 2019-12-16 08:03 AM | Show all posts
Okay, I’m Chinese so I know this game. This game has been out for 4 years. Played it before. The graphics is good, however, the heroes are not really that fun. Also, this game is exactly from China.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-25 04:35 PM GMT+8