Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 504|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Community] About weekly developer feedback

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-12-16 04:49 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Mobile Legends is getting popular day by day (although there are some competitors coming along the way). We understand that the developers are working hard to make the game balanced (while trying to keep the balance of player satisfaction and income too). Besides their hard works, we have some players who are trying to help by reporting bugs, glitches, imbalances, etc to make the game better.

The developers once started a thread in this forum titled "weekly developers feedback" which gained popularity as well as inspired the players to send more suggestions about bugs, issues, hero balance, and other suggestions. But after some days, this section was no longer updated and months passed after the last dev feedback was posted in the forum. We would like to know what happens to the suggestions that are submitted by the players. There was a reward system to the players who submits useful suggestions or bug reports. I don't know whether the reward system is still active or not.

And also, please give attention to the design and mechanics of this forum. Many things are in desperete need of a 'revamp' here. The Looks, designs, nevigation system, user login, UI, many other things need revamp. If you compare this forum to other game forums, you will understand. I know It's a lot of work. But MLBB is an old game too, and there were plenty of time to work on this.

My suggestion is, please keep the dev feedback ongoing. A healthy community can be built by maintaining a healthy communication between players and developers. And revamp some features of this forum for the ease of the users. So that an independent community can rise up from here.
I hope the devs will take a look at this matters and also the forum moderators will be concerned about the forum itself.
Thank you very much.
Post time 2019-12-16 05:37 AM | Show all posts
Officials are a bit busy with 2.0 version and new update. It is true that its been some time has passed since last feedback from developers. But we do submit suggestions on weekly basis. Not all suggestions are accepted so there is time gap between each feedback. Sometime official take lomger time to reply more. We will still pass your request. Plus reward system was available in past. We will submit about this too. About forum, changes will be made very soon. Cant disclose any further information.
Thanks for your valuable feedback.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-29 12:17 PM GMT+8