Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1982|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Star Protection Card for Mythic Players

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-12-16 11:10 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
The team are generous enough to give free Star-protection cards for us to push rank at the final moment before season ends. However that is not works for Mythic as we are using points system. Hopefully they can improve the Protection cards to make it works for Mythic players too for next season.
Post time 2019-12-16 11:51 AM | Show all posts
From mythic its meant to be hard for pushing ranks that's why point system was introduced in first place, so
i don't think we should have star protection for mythic.i know about trolls and afks , we have security majors for that.
Post time 2019-12-16 12:20 PM | Show all posts
I think instead of a “star-protection card”, I think we should have a point-deduction card for mythics, to reduce the amount of points taken away when you lose a match. I think that’s fairer
 Author| Post time 2019-12-16 03:30 PM | Show all posts
@RohitBK201 Its good to know that the team are taking action against trolls n afks. However my point here is, mostly us in Mythics are old players, we have enough of unusable things like Battlepoints, Magic dust, Tickets and more. And you just want us to accept 1 more unusable item that we should just let it gone to waste? Hmm..
@Kathey Whatever works i guess as long as nothing is wasted.
Post time 2019-12-18 11:13 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-27 07:34 PM GMT+8