Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 510|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Request] SOLO AND PARTY RANKING SYSTEM

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-12-17 08:10 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello Everyone!! I suggest to add the solo and party ranking system, which is the solo rank and party are different in rank game. This would be the best way to know who are those players that are playing solo and party, this will also helps everyone to know the skills of each other.
Post time 2019-12-18 12:24 AM | Show all posts
It is good but it would further ruin how matchmaking works for other countries with less players, it might take a while for them to be matchmaked. However, on the good side, it is a good suggestion but I don't think it's not yet needed until they fix the actual matchmaking system we have for now.
Post time 2019-12-17 10:09 PM | Show all posts
I didn't get you. Can you elaborate  what are you suggesting in simple words, that would be grateful
Post time 2019-12-17 11:17 PM | Show all posts
I agree on this. 2 different ranks for Solo and Party gaming.
Post time 2019-12-17 11:42 PM | Show all posts
RohitBK201 replied at 2019-12-17 10:09 PM
I didn't get you. Can you elaborate  what are you suggesting in simple words, that would be grateful ...

I can help you with that.

He means that there should be a ranking system for both solo players and parties. Just like Hero Power, but solely on players who goes solo queue or parties.

In another context, players will have two types of MMRs or Ranking Points, one is for solo queue and the other is for parties
Post time 2019-12-18 03:56 PM | Show all posts
someone suggested this long time ago. Solo and duo, trio, 5 man room should be different in his opinion. I think you got some logical reason behind it. Solo players should not match up against duo, trio etc. If your team's trio is not good from enemy trio, then most of the time it cause to loose. Thanks for your valuable feedback.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 10:08 PM GMT+8