Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-12-18 04:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by BD007 at 2019-12-18 04:27 PM

Did you guys remember the vault event?
This was back before twilight event.
You get 3 type of vault.
1 with 188 diamond regular skin
1 with 800 diamonds 3 skins including probable special skin and elite skin
1 with 2000 diamond with 1 epic, 1 special, 1 elite and 1 regular skin. last one you can gift to your friend.

Now this event was special because you will never get same epic skin twice. Suppose you have cyclops epic or chou time limited epic. You will not get cyclops epic and chou time limited epic from the 2000 diamond vault event. You will get other time limited epic like alice or lesley or lance time limited epic etc. That is why this event was much more popular than any other event. Most profitable event for users in my opinion. Can get 4 skins including time limited epic, only time limited epic costs 4250 diamonds on average.

Last we saw this event on last year christams vault event. After that i did not see this event at all. I though this year christmas this event will be back. But so far i heard we might get twilight event which costs 2250 diamond for 5 skins with duplicate epic skins. If possible i want mlbb official to consider about vault event. Thanks everyone.

I am adding poll, video and screenshot of vault event.

Video Link

Single Polls, Total 10 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
maxresdefault (3).jpg
maxresdefault (2).jpg
maxresdefault (1).jpg
Post time 2019-12-18 05:55 PM | Show all posts
Im afraid more players might get angry from events like this

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-12-18 08:04 PM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2019-12-18 05:55 PM
Im afraid more players might get angry from events like this

To be honest, I prefer this one than twilight chest. Most of my epic skin obtained through this event. Compare to twilight chest, the vault is more worth it. Because it's more cheaper and it will guarantee you epic skin that you haven't owned yet, even though it's random. And.. I don't mind with that.

It has small chance to obtain duplicate skin, the worst you'll get duplicate skin only limited to normal or elite (in the 1st-2nd card opening), and I never see ppl get duplicate for epic skin in this event, unless they already owned all epic skins in the shop.

For me, twilight chest is the worst event than others. I've got bad experiences with this event especially twight chest x KoF collaboration. The cost is more expensive 2250 dias for x10 draw, and you still have possibility to obtain duplicate skins. I was really upset last time, bcs I got duplicate epic skin 3 times, and I already spent more than 8k dias. The worst thing is it didn't compensate anything to me. Basically I just wasted my diamonds for nothing.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-12-18 08:54 PM | Show all posts
i was thinking about this, but i realized that the vault event (and all other epic skin events) starts to get a bit unreliable, there are so many skins at this point that its hard to get a specific skin now

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-12-19 05:18 PM | Show all posts
titan666 replied at 2019-12-18 08:04 PM
To be honest, I prefer this one than twilight chest. Most of my epic skin obtained through this eve ...

At least you got my point. Most of my time limited epic skin i got from the vault event. my past experience with twilight event is also bad. I got same epic skins(saber squad) 4 times. only 5th time i got akai time limited skin. So ya my experience with twilight event is not so good.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-12-20 01:02 PM | Show all posts
I agree with this, the vault event is to much worthy and more profitable than the twilight event.  Hopefully next year the vault event will back for Christmas

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-2 07:59 PM GMT+8