Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 835|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Request] Vexana the FORGOTTEN QUEEN!!!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-12-19 10:44 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
guys any rework/buff for vexana? vexana is out in the league of queens because shes very squishy and not allowed to solo lane she need always tank around her...so i thinking if she really need a buff i just want to place her again in meta because vexana is very forgotten hero now....just like pharsa,pharsa is a forgotten queen but after her rework and buff in her skills pharsa became more popular and most picked in ranks...sorry im bad in english hahaha hoping that devs will see this.
unnamed.jpg
Post time 2019-12-19 11:09 AM | Show all posts
Hey, I’m a Vexana main. I have her Sanguine Rose. But yeah I did notice that she had some nerf, which kind of irritated me because she can’t use her first skill to CC (making the enemy minions fear) which I remember was a thing before. J mean ever since she was released, she was still a bit not used by others. There is also some heroes that recently no one uses at all including Alice.
Post time 2019-12-19 11:15 AM | Show all posts
She can actually solo a lane but not forever stay in a lane, she can clear minion wave fast. She's tank-reliant so for her to function well, a roaming support should go with her. But I would have to agree with how squishy she is, I do also remember her getting nerfed. Hopefully, they revamp her back.
Post time 2019-12-19 03:19 PM | Show all posts
Well his first skill CC was nerfed they make it slower so today its an ez sidestep and 1st skill is wasted 2dn skill was nerfed hard the damage was nerfed pretty hard his ultimate doll was also nerfed slow movespeed dolls so i think if they removed those nerfs she will be back but if playing with a team she si stil good but so many mages is more betters when poking and dealing damage of today also more mobile so uhmm yeah vexana really needs to be buff rather than giving her more nerfs...
Post time 2019-12-19 07:13 PM | Show all posts
I think she is a under rated hero she has crazy damage and her ult,  ahh.. man its kinda she produces a tank for herself which deals good amount of damage too. she is not used often coz of new meta heros. if she is in the team its hard to loose a team fights she just needs a good tanking.She is the hero who can kill even if she is dead. (NECROMANCER) Ya but a little buff to bring back her in meat would be good
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-7 11:08 AM GMT+8