Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 644|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Account] TP account issue

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-12-20 02:10 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I used TP account with my friend and now we cannot get our accounts back separately. Whenever I use my account he will have my account on his phone and whenever he uses his account I will have his account on my phone and we cannot play. Please help.
Post time 2019-12-20 03:30 AM | Show all posts
Please contact game CS and explain the situation briefly mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com. They would be able to help you better with this situation
 Author| Post time 2019-12-20 04:12 AM | Show all posts
RohitBK201 replied at 2019-12-20 03:30 AM
Please contact game CS and explain the situation briefly mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com. They would be  ...

I contacted in game support and they told me something unrelated to the issue. Some people are also facing the same issue as me on the forums and they got help from here : https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=72372
Post time 2019-12-20 04:47 AM | Show all posts
Have you each tried redownloading the game to see if that would help? You would both be forced logged out and you would have to log back in if you both delete and redownload the game. I’m not very sure if it would make any difference, considering I’m not so sure about TP account
Post time 2019-12-20 04:52 PM | Show all posts
eclipsed replied at 2019-12-20 04:12 AM
I contacted in game support and they told me something unrelated to the issue. Some people are als ...

we submitted that bug report already. It should have been fixed by now. If not please provide those information once again in here. Plus you can submit this to in game cs also.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-21 01:04 AM GMT+8