Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: nakogu132
Collapse the left

[Request] OMG MOONTON. LOW-RATED GAME

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-12-22 05:42 AM | Show all posts
That is why I don't put large sum of money in any game especially if it's on chance or by luck, saves me in frustration. But regret comes along cause I didn't gamble to get the skin/recall effect I want. @_@
Post time 2019-12-22 06:59 AM | Show all posts
Don't buy skin either, see what happens with Irithel and Kaja nerf after the sale of their epic skin? why Mooonton really loves to disappointing and give their player a negative experience in this game?
Post time 2019-12-23 10:49 AM | Show all posts
if you guys also saying the same, what is the point of launching that event ? really kind of pissing everyone off.

i use to spend minimum 100USD per month, but now no no no. even starlight i stop buying. unless there is the skin that i want.

moonton, do something benefit to the players, not only grabbing money.
 Author| Post time 2019-12-23 03:46 PM | Show all posts
You right bro, this game only wants money, they didn't even think the benefits for the players. I'll better just wait the LOL Mobile, cuz this MLBB sucks.!!!
Post time 2019-12-23 04:59 PM | Show all posts
nakogu132 replied at 2019-12-23 03:46 PM
You right bro, this game only wants money, they didn't even think the benefits for the players. I'll ...

sorry but no offend !!! you guys all dont always take LOL compare to MLBB. is totally different in many sectors.

lower spec phone cant play LOL --> you need at least 4GB ram above (best is 8GB ram)

mlbb got 3 skills only and easier compare to LOL got 4 skills
mlbb can purchase item anywhere in the map but LOL cannot, must back to base

as i can say, is going to be a different, even i do not agree with most of the thing and event by MLBB.
but no choice, MLBB is the best MOBA on phone now in the market.
 Author| Post time 2019-12-23 06:45 PM | Show all posts
you right again, the problem of the game is that they didn't event think the benefits for players </3
Post time 2019-12-26 02:18 AM | Show all posts
spending money on cosmetic thing?
its fine if you had a lot of money or if your money come from youtube, its fine.

buying cosmetic things, but u have no skill, better play without any cosmetic things or you will be blamed.
Post time 2019-12-27 12:58 AM | Show all posts
It's all about rng. I know many people including myself whom got some previous recalls on their first few purchase. For me, one of the worst things that happened was the last Fire Recall Animation which costed me roughly 2k-3k diamonds, so I guess it's all about luck.
Post time 2019-12-27 09:25 AM | Show all posts
I got the recall with 270 diamond.

I dont know if this is real or not but try to spin in bulk, 3/5/7/maximum.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 07:02 AM GMT+8