Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 652|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Account] TP acc bug and it still gives me the second acc when i try to use the image

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-12-25 11:42 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by BD007 at 2019-12-25 06:13 PM

hello please help me ihave tried to contact some moderatores but somehow it sstill doess not get resolved .ihave a tp acc it happened like this .when unbound my fb acc from my main acc i made a tp acc so that i can still login to the game without a bound social platform and then i bound my facebook to the alt acc i was  makiing and then somehow when i was going to the mainnn acc using the image it gives me the alt acc. then because of worry i went to my friends house then made him use the tp acc image but then it also gave him the alt acc then the weird thing happened because we cannot m play together anymore its like our phones  were synced and whatever acc iis opened on one phone will also be the acc in the other phone please help me i have been sttresing over this and my christmas did no go well because of this please help me reclaim my main acc and fix this tp bug problem with my and my friends acc thank you and MERRYCHRISTMAS to all of you

Single Polls, Total 4 Users voted
0.00% (0)
100.00% (4)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2019-12-25 06:15 PM | Show all posts
Already told you in past that we cant help you on this matter. You have to contact in game cs about this. extremely sorry about your issue. I will still ask my supervisor about this.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-12-25 06:40 PM | Show all posts
Edited by AlyAoi at 2019-12-25 12:35 PM

Sorry sir i did contact cs but it told me to log in my vk account in which do not remember the username or the password but i am relying on the tp acount feature so i can log in my main account and worry about the device syncing matter

And i made a couple of mails to MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com but they still havent given me a reply on this matter

Comments

No need to send a couple of e-mail, 1 is enough, if u gonna send more you will lose your priority, also is a Christmas holiday so you need to wait a response more than in a working days.  Post time 2019-12-28 01:28 AM

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-29 10:36 AM GMT+8