Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 904|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] New Defensive Item suggestion for blocking single Target Skills

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-12-30 06:12 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
something Like Linkens Sphere, which blocks Single target skills,
Maybe this is the answer to those OP skills...
give 30+armor +30 MR and 500HP
Then A passive skill that blocks 1 single target Spell every 30 seconds or 40 seconds...
Post time 2019-12-30 07:08 PM | Show all posts
Not a bad idea. But this can be used by any role right? Because adc can make good use of this item. Thanks for your feedback.
Post time 2019-12-30 07:33 PM | Show all posts
I like it, this can counter Kaja, Vexana and Harley very much.
Why not make an item like Black King Bar while they're at it.
I really like to see Diggie grew larger. :3
Post time 2019-12-31 09:32 AM | Show all posts
Well i already suggested something like this before but it was not implemented 30 seconds cd is too much i mean if hero target skills cd on 30 sec you can block it everytime so i think to make it more acceptable for chars that has 1 lock skills i can suggest cd to be 120 to 160 sec cd for the item.
Post time 2019-12-31 11:28 AM | Show all posts
Well, this is also a good suggestion for me. However, I have to agree with jingansenpai that it's a bit too overpowered if it'll be 30 seconds CD, knowing that other lock skills have longer CD than that. 1 minute to 90 seconds is more than enough. This way, players will be careful with how they use their lock skills.
Post time 2019-12-31 08:58 PM | Show all posts
I don't agree if it is a passive with cooldown. My suggestions is if moonton going to make it this other game item they must change it. My suggestion is the item provide a skill that when activated there'll be passive that last certain amount of duration. Maybe Cooldown of 90 seconds with 15 seconds uptime of the passive. This is also because unlike the game where the item origninate from, ML is a very fast pace game and limited amount of skills compared to the game the item played on. In ML most single target skill is very precious and being able to completely block all of it is quite too OVERPOWERED.

My other suggestion for the item if the first suggestion is not implemented is that it can block a single target CC but not damage.
 Author| Post time 2020-1-1 11:54 AM | Show all posts
brontokbro replied at 2019-12-31 08:58 PM
I don't agree if it is a passive with cooldown. My suggestions is if moonton going to make it this o ...

Yeah good idea it should block the cc and maybe HAlf the damage?
As you said the game is a very fast paced game, that's why I said every 30 seconds, in dota it is understandable, similar to the Veil in LOL, it blocks spells every 45 seconds, not sure if they changed it.
Post time 2020-1-3 11:13 PM | Show all posts
Hmm the only one item like Linkens Sphere is Twilight Armor. Good againts "Nuker" physical type : Helcurt, Lancelot, Granger
 Author| Post time 2020-1-5 12:40 PM | Show all posts
iqrarahmat replied at 2020-1-3 11:13 PM
Hmm the only one item like Linkens Sphere is Twilight Armor. Good againts "Nuker" physical type : He ...

that item only appies to basic attacks and it only applies to one every 4 seconds, not skill damage, HC, does multiple small damage, Lancelot and granger are skill damage not basic attacks
Post time 2020-1-5 02:23 PM | Show all posts
debmarcley replied at 2020-1-5 12:40 PM
that item only appies to basic attacks and it only applies to one every 4 seconds, not skill damag ...

You must try it with yourself, it's working or not.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-19 04:32 AM GMT+8