Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 376|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Buff these magic Items by adding CDR

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-12-31 11:18 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
On Magic Items there's only 5 items than can reduct our cooldown skills but we cant buy these 3 or 4 out 5 just to complete the 40% reduction because were also looking for an Item Stats and Item Effects to suit on our Mage Heroes. My proposal is Add CDR stats on these Items:
Blood Wings
Winter Truncheon
Holy Crystal
Feather of Heaven
Divine Glaive
Star Shard

Post time 2019-12-31 11:20 AM | Show all posts
I don't think these are really needed to be buffed. Only in those items that are rarely added to the built such as divine Glaive. But for others, they're basically already good enough making them one of the added items to some item builds and making them have CDR will likely be more overpowered.
 Author| Post time 2019-12-31 04:52 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2019-12-31 11:20 AM
I don't think these are really needed to be buffed. Only in those items that are rarely added to the ...

IMO, MLBB never been a balance at the very beginning, it just simply adding CDR on these items that makes them popular. I dont think these items will become OP by just simply adding cdr on their stats, still have a 40% cap.

You know, Queens Wing is the most unbalance item for physical hero? It supposed to be for fighter not for marksmans.
Post time 2019-12-31 07:38 PM | Show all posts
adding cdr to 1 or 2 items would be ok. no need to add cdr to all of them. It would make mages so op who are already very good in current meta.
Post time 2020-1-1 12:01 PM | Show all posts
I think it would be better to add CDR up to 10% according to stacks. to all jungle Items
Post time 2020-1-4 10:13 PM | Show all posts
debmarcley replied at 2020-1-1 12:01 PM
I think it would be better to add CDR up to 10% according to stacks. to all jungle Items

Was about to say the same. Physical heroes lack CDR items atm. Instead of adding more CDR items for mages, show physical items some love.
+10% CDR to all jungle is very reasonable imo.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-21 03:44 PM GMT+8