Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 5670|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Request] Lunox latest build and game play 2020

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-2 11:53 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi Dear all mage pro players,

anyone of you feel free to share some guide for Lunox
Best Build :
Best Emblem setup :
Pros and Cons :
Strong again heroes :
Weak again heroes :

Thank you so much in advance for the valuable information share to everyone. Happy 2020 Gaming Year
Post time 2020-1-6 08:42 AM | Show all posts
Lunox needs to be played extra agressively early game. Usually mid with a tank who can stun. Stun plus lunox can easily get first kill. You can also try get the first kill in enemy top lane, cause there Will be only one enemy. After that, go for buff, get the jungle and you Will snowball kill everybody. You need to be with tank til you have your 3 ítem.
When I was main Jhonson (now main khufra), she was the scariest for me, she could even kill me with my passive shield, worst nightmare.
And with her ultimate she survives the crash, so annoying. Defensive ultimate for escaping or the other ultimate for attacking. My mage friend didnt like her because there are so many skills and buttons.
Emblem I would use the mage emblem with the burning passive. Ítems dont matter much, as long as you have mastered the skills and get the jungle money experience advantage.
Post time 2020-1-2 04:06 PM | Show all posts
Edited by StormlordArdan at 2020-1-2 04:09 PM

This is my opinion...

Best build : it depends, you can go with low cd items which synergyze with her passive (Fleeting time, lighting truncheon, calamity reaper, necklace of durance, enchanted talisman). Lifesteal items if you want to survive (comcentrated energy, ice queen wand, necklace of durance). High magic pen items which is killer for tank (divine glaive, genious wand). If you want add defense items, it is situational.

Best emblem : that low cd status and magic pen status and Mystery Shop for item discount.

Pros : she can melt tank with her magic pen build items. She has magic defense with low cd items when use that yellow light ult. She can escape with yellow light ult in the middle of fight. She has in build lifesteal skill. She is very good at mid lane especialy when she is protected by tank or fighter. Her starlight skin is one of the best in 2019 along with guinevere.

Cons : very slow, need protector, need good timing and position between switching light to dark ult, predictable playstyle, she has 4 small skill buttons which is sometimes glitch to tap, boring mage (for me yes, she is boring now).

Strong against : all heroes...... if you can build her items properly based on enemy draft. Tank player used to be afraid to her because her dark ult.... but for now, hmm i dont think so.

Weak against : of course assassins and her fellow mages. Many mages can delete her easily when she is played carelessly.

That's it....btw, that is all just my opinion. And for the items you can copy from top globals actually.
Post time 2020-1-2 09:32 PM | Show all posts
In the meantime you can also search or visit your guide section for lunox build and tips. Thanks.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-7 12:39 PM GMT+8