Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 690|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] ALLOW FIGHTERS TO TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF WIND OF NATURE

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-5 02:50 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by AZNUR at 2020-1-5 02:51 AM

Currently, the item "Wind Of Nature" passive become halved when used by non-marksman heroes.
But, still many mm dont use this item because they have more important items to complete first.

My suggestion is to allow fighters to take full advantage of its passive as well. This item passive could be a great help for fighters like Roger, Zilong, Argus etc which need survivability, attack speed and lifesteal.
Post time 2020-1-5 07:24 AM | Show all posts
True this item can help much to dive in and be immune for a little while fighters need this but if you open this items to assasin its ggwp so i guess open the 2 sec for fighter is okay...
Post time 2020-1-5 12:42 PM | Show all posts
jingasenpai replied at 2020-1-5 07:24 AM
True this item can help much to dive in and be immune for a little while fighters need this but if y ...

Nope fighters are OP already
1 Second Immunity is enough for them.
For MM, it is rarely used firstly because most players Dont use Their HEADS, and second it is purely situational.
Post time 2020-1-5 01:42 PM | Show all posts
not bad idea, but basically fighters has more durability than MM so I think it's legit that half the duration if used by fighters. coz there are still items that can be used for fighters to increase their survivability such as queen's wings item
 Author| Post time 2020-1-5 04:04 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-1-5 01:42 PM
not bad idea, but basically fighters has more durability than MM so I think it's legit that half the ...

But even with queen's wing, heroes that rely on attack speed like Zilong, Roger, Argus etc still can't match the current meta because how squishy they're for a fighter in the current meta.
Post time 2020-1-6 07:20 AM | Show all posts
I think you are right. Although fighter use defensive item but this can be good buff for them. Agree with your suggestion.
Post time 2020-1-6 10:20 AM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2020-1-5 04:04 PM
But even with queen's wing, heroes that rely on attack speed like Zilong, Roger, Argus etc still c ...

Well that is the hero design issue.. That's why those hero need REWORK ASAP...
 Author| Post time 2020-1-6 09:20 PM | Show all posts
brontokbro replied at 2020-1-6 10:20 AM
Well that is the hero design issue.. That's why those hero need REWORK ASAP...

Man....there is a lot of fighters that rely on attack speed. Reworking all sure take a year.
Post time 2020-1-7 12:53 AM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2020-1-5 04:04 PM
But even with queen's wing, heroes that rely on attack speed like Zilong, Roger, Argus etc still c ...

Roger is tanky, with just 1 Tank item and the rest are offensive.
I use roger sometimes, but my team will troll if I PICK him especially in Mythic, Filipino Players are idiots, excluding my self ofcourse and some who use their heads

Comments

wahaha those meta heroes fanatic are the one why will cry if you pick non meta heroes.  Post time 2020-1-7 08:29 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-21 05:21 PM GMT+8