Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 436|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Service] Release a Full Balance Patch

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-7 06:14 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by koken at 2020-1-8 04:17 AM

I guess that the developers should stop releasing new content and release a major balance patch that includes buffs, nerfs, fixes and revamps in heroes, skins, stability, and UI.

It is no secret that the game isn't balanced at all and the forums are FULL of suggestions regarding to heroes, skins and all I mentioned already and somehow I feel that they are kinda ignored.

We take part of our time to suggest fixes, revamps and other ideas, and paying for content. So please stop releasing new stuff for a while and take your time to surf and do a big search within the forums and fix everything that has been asked for in a patch destined only for this goal.

Thanks.
Post time 2020-1-8 03:20 AM | Show all posts
Lucrecia replied at 2020-1-7 08:51 PM
I agree but it will take times to make full balance patch for all heroes.
But I would love to see al ...

agree with this. if only players didn't bash the other player to used non meta heroes.
sometimes, the hero that you mastered for a long time has a big contribution if you pick. rather than a meta heroes that your team mate force you to used.
Post time 2020-1-7 08:51 PM | Show all posts
I agree but it will take times to make full balance patch for all heroes.
But I would love to see all different hero set-up in in every draft ranked game
Post time 2020-1-8 07:37 AM | Show all posts
In every update there are adjustment on heroes, items, overall everything.
It is not possible to release all buff nerf etc in one update because after every buff and nerf, mlbb official has to observe closely. But i like your suggestion. thanks for your feedback.
Post time 2020-1-9 02:40 AM | Show all posts
It will take a lot of time to balance them all, and slowly doing it will change meta over time, otherwise it will get boring, but i know why you want this, you want to see heroes like: Miya, Layla, Balmond, Vale... and so on in ranked, and i would like too see them so maybe buffing all old heroes could help as well and it would take less time to do this :D
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-29 11:19 AM GMT+8