Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: pastichka1
Collapse the left

[Request] Legend rank is even worse then epic ...

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-12 03:33 PM | Show all posts
Joshua_#04B replied at 2020-1-11 10:35 PM
Well, mate, in legend, you must be careful in legend 5 ,4 & 1 cause this 3 are the most dangerous sp ...

Well said, well said ! I couldn't agree more.
I don't know what's wrong but lately afk has become a problem.I mean worst than usual.I always report troll and afk. I still remember 1 particular troll who was frustrated that I picked WanWan which happened to be one of his mains too..guess what he did? Nana with adc build, assassin emblem and inspire. That was fun... xd
Anyway, insulting is really bad, not just because of reports but also because you will get them to troll or leave the game eventually which is really bad...even if they're not that good at least you have a chance to win..
Post time 2020-1-15 06:40 PM | Show all posts
And what about us who have friends who don't play this game? Should we pray before every game?

The worst thing you can encounter in this game is when there are 2 friends from same country,squad...
Mostly, both are complete noobs or one is ok and the other one is for permanent ban. They start feeding enemies from the start, entering fight 2 vs 3 or 4 without any reason and all game trash talking and complaining about no help.In the end, since you are playing 3 vs 5 whole game, you finished with silver or bronze status and those 2 idiots report you and you get banned.I would rather have 4 solo players in team than 2 or even worse 3 "friends".
 Author| Post time 2020-1-15 09:25 PM | Show all posts
thats why i want there to be rank solo mode only for solo que ..
Post time 2020-1-16 07:54 PM | Show all posts
pastichka1 replied at 2020-1-11 08:17 PM
i play every time ot the day and there are always nabs ... one legend invited epic and other legen ...

I can understand. Your suggestion is really important to us and not worry it is already submitted to official.
Post time 2020-1-16 08:54 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-10 04:33 AM

Wait till you get to mythic.
You'll take everything you said here back
After you experience mythic...
That toxicity you experienced was nothing

Eizy replied at 2020-1-11 10:22 PM
You can play with your friends tho. Doing solo que on a rank is always risky, it's like 50:50 to win ...

It's more of a 70-30
30% good team mates
35% trolls crybabies
35% nubs, meta players that keeps on feeding
Post time 2020-1-17 09:36 AM | Show all posts
Well what to do the world we live in, is always unfair. Nothing new
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-7 12:40 PM GMT+8