Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 497|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Improve defense item for crit reduction

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-13 02:57 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi,

I use tank/cc heroes most of the time. I would like to suggest to improve the defense item for crit reduction. Tank users are having a hard time in coping up with the match unless you have good teammates. One of the reason for this is the lack of defense/counter items.

At the start of the match, tank users usually get roaming item to boost their teammates. By the middle of the match, that's only when we can get decent items and I think it's not enough, considering the following factors.

Every marksman would get crit items. These are:
Berserker's Fury - 65 physical atk, 25% crit chance, +unique 40% crit dmg
Scarlet Phantom - 30 physical atk, 20% atk spd, 25% crit chance, +bonus atk spd 30% and 5% crit chance
Windtalker - 40% atk spd, 20 move spd, 10% crit chance, +bonus move spd 5%

Now to counter these I can get the following:
Dominance Ice - 500 mana, 70 physical defense, 10% crit chance reduction, +unique 10% cd reduction
Twilight armor - 1200 hp, 400 mana, 40 hp regen, +unique physical taken will not exceed 900 points. cd 4s.

If you would sum crit chance you would get 60% crit chance, while for the counter defense is only 10% crit reduction.
I can only counter this if I get 6 dominance ice items, which is absurd.

Devs should improve the crit reduction of Dominance Ice at least 30% or up. That's should help us sustain considering that tanks also lacks mobility.
Post time 2020-1-15 06:42 PM | Show all posts
Your suggestion is good must I admit, with the current meta, marksman is back to rise after several seasons before was almost completely mastered with mage's meta.
I prefer to add some new defense items for tank where physical & magical items are more than defense items

Post time 2020-1-14 09:15 PM | Show all posts
I agree that crit reduction item should be improve.
Create new item or something like that.
In last update, Bruno can take down a tank with lv 1.
His crit is insane. Imagine if he becomes fat.
And also the true damage on Karrie lol
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-19 01:32 AM GMT+8