Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 930|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Account] Help with account recovery please

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-27 08:37 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
This is my last hope of getting my account back.

I filled out the account retrieval form two weeks ago now in game. I provided all necessary information and screenshots.

CS replies later asking for more screenshots of in app purchases so I provide them.

A day goes by and nothing, so I reach out again.

They ask for more screenshots of receipts. I provide them. Another day goes by and nothing.

I reach out again. They want more screenshots on specific dates. I provide those. Another day with no reply, putting this process at a week now.

I continue to message them daily. Finally they reply saying the "receipt is incorrect" so I sent every screenshot of every in app purchase I made in the year that I had played mobile legends. Two days go by and they say nothing. I continue to message them.

Three days ago, they finally reply asking for my registration date. I reply. Three full days have gone by with no word from them.

I'm getting really REALLY frustrated. This process should not take TWO WEEKS especially after I've sent countless proof that the account is mine.

Like do I just give up? I'm about to uninstall because this is ridiculous.

Post time 2020-1-27 03:40 PM | Show all posts
To get back the account, CS will ask two payment received screenshot.
First and Last recharge. This is very important. You have to provide these two ss correctly in order to get back your acc. If this is a hacked account then the hacker may be recharged a small amount to get the account. You need to do a small recharge too. What hacker cant copy or get information is the first recharge. So he cant hold your account.
Post time 2020-1-29 09:35 AM | Show all posts
Edited by FreePhysics at 2020-1-30 06:01 AM

I feel you man.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-24 02:21 PM GMT+8