Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 619|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Complaint] How can I play this game?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-27 02:21 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
How can I play this game while the ping is stable red with >280ms? I got reported by my team because of that and losing my credit score. I played the best I can but the game didnt work like that. This morning I got lose streak 6x and once I played, I got 280ms stable. Playing using wifi, stable yellow. Why did this game cant be like 4 or 5 seasons ago when everything seems better than now? This game is getting worse in everything tbh. The matchmaker, the network, the hero balance are getting worse. Last season and this season reacing mythic is very hard for me. Playing with team or squad is more difficult, solo is even nightmare. I want to left this game but I cant left my friends who still want me to play with them. I have report this network issue to the cs but yeah no reply.
20200127_130803.jpg
Post time 2020-1-27 03:11 PM | Show all posts
Can you please check this link and share the ping screenshot here?
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... hlight=troubleshoot

Thanks in advance.
Post time 2020-1-27 06:39 PM | Show all posts
Yea gotta agree with you that ML now is nagging too much. The connection problem this season is even worse.

Comments

I dont believe so, I get stable 20ms everygame.  Post time 2020-2-1 07:34 PM
Post time 2020-1-28 02:19 AM | Show all posts
Why don’t they just remove ping out of the whole game it’s so annoying
Post time 2020-1-28 09:04 AM | Show all posts
Edited by MightAlly at 2020-1-28 09:06 AM

U are right.Playing with squad is more difficult.In my squad of 7 members 3 are mythic others legends.I can't play premade with most of them because of red ping.Before we create we can see thay only host have yellow others red.So I play with olegends and solo most of the time.
Post time 2020-1-28 11:45 AM | Show all posts
Although I suffered from red ping at the start of season, ping is now okay. I do not know why but may be due to latest update. When camila comes out, my ping becomes green. Before, it is yellow or red in game and green when I am not playing.
 Author| Post time 2020-1-28 04:00 PM | Show all posts
Do you experience the new lag or bug after this reset season? Sometimes the hero, the monster jungle, minion and even turrets blink rapidly. What is this? I though it is only in my phone but my friends experience too. This is so funny that the objects blinking.
Post time 2020-2-1 07:36 PM | Show all posts
Its potentially your own connection problems. I remember having the same issue long back and it took me a while to check on every fix but none worked. Id recommend you to check on your Wifi. Check from the Wifi settings on how many perople use the wifi at the time your playing, how much data is transferred to each device so your know which device may be pulling all of the data to himself.
Post time 2020-2-1 08:33 PM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2020-1-27 06:39 PM
Yea gotta agree with you that ML now is nagging too much. The connection problem this season is even ...

I'm stable too only if I'm in a high speed connection.
Imagine that I can play other online game with peace on 3G but not in ML. In 3G connection, I'm stuck at 120ms.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-28 05:55 AM GMT+8