Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1187|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Test Server] Impression about Natalia Revamp

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-2 01:09 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
With the Natalia new ult skill that can instant invisible, it's pretty impressive by her overall gameplay right now like can roam very easily,setup gank and kill squishy hero quickly ecspecially mm.Of course imo the reason why she getting revamp is because Dev try to observe what does she need as late game assassin  and get new skin.However,she  get adjusted in her passive which is kinda make sense and it would be too op when silence the enemy 1s 3times(combine with her ultimate) ecspecially late game which the enemy doesn't stand a chance.Noted that she still being observe by Dev in advance server and got a bug like sometimes  the enemies can  see you  when you still in invisibility status.

BUT,the most important thing is that now Natalia can counter all mm in the mm meta like Granger,Kimmy & Overall she is good in the game and not that op

Post time 2020-2-2 01:36 PM | Show all posts
I saw many suggestion about player want to revamp Natalia, yet her skill is quite usefull to counter MM, and can be changed in future, maybe can make a new meta, Thanks for your feedback.
Post time 2020-2-2 06:55 PM | Show all posts
Yes i really like the revamp. Now she can instantly become invisible twice with her ultimate and this is really scary for adc specially any mm. I hope nata users are happy with this rework.
Post time 2020-2-2 07:45 PM | Show all posts
YEah at first i thought it was a bad revamp for her ultimate. but i forgot about her passive large increment buff and the passive now synergy very well with ultimate to burst down enemies..

This time it is a very good revamp i think.. Goodjob Moonton and MLBB..
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-1 07:07 AM GMT+8