Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1029|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Mood] Quitting ML for some time because of....

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-2 05:57 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I’m quitting for some time time because of...

.School

.Red Buff

.Not balanced meta

.Toxic

.Overrated hero gets buff but balance heroes gets nerf?Why ML?

.Shaming Other Countries

.Heroes that make me suffer

Granger

Bruno

Khufra

Ling

Wanwan

Xborg

Gusion

Selena

Badang

Carmilla

Lancelot

Nana

And Lastly...

Johnson + Odette/Pharsa

Don’t get me wrong,I also love these heroes but why not nerf them moonton?

Post time 2020-2-2 06:49 PM | Show all posts
Not all heroes are op like you said. Like lance, jhonson, odette, nana, selena etc.
I do not even see odette in last 1 month in rank game at all. same goes for lance too.
for me i think ling is also balanced now. But granger, bruno, wan wan, gusion, khufra etc needs some adjustment. you can post this as suggestion in our suggestion sub forum too for submission.
Post time 2020-2-3 02:57 AM | Show all posts
Well I do hope that you’d reconsider your mind after a while. I was also not playing ML for a little bit because of school as well, I just bothered to go in and check on daily redeems. I do agree that the heroes you’ve mentioned are kind of OP currently. Pharsa wasn’t always as OP as before, since the revamp, Pharsa appearence rate has also increased. Now, you’ll also to be seeing some more heroes being revamped, and hopefully some heroes that are very weak in this current meta might get buffed or revamped.
Post time 2020-2-3 12:36 PM | Show all posts
maybe quitting is kind of hard because if you are addicted to this game. just like me, changing to play magic chess only, i only play Rank once awhile if there is a good team mate, or else just play Magic Chess.

for your comment of the list of heroes, please read

Granger - totally agreed need to be nerf ( highly ban in rank now )

Bruno - already nerf, but there is a way to counter bruno

Khufra - khufa is balance now especially the roam item have been nerf

Ling - i can say balance now, because the pro players make a lot of practice to master him

Wanwan - need to nerf the ulti as it is too much

Xborg - he is balance now, less pick / ban

Gusion - gusion is useless now if you know how to counter him (lolita is good to counter)

Selena - she is balance man, you need skills to play her

Badang - have been nerf also

Carmilla - no comment

Lancelot - need to be buff bro

Nana - she is nothing (i am main Nana, she need more bufff)

And Lastly...

Johnson + Odette/Pharsa - i only agree with pharsa, JS and Odette is nothing, Odette Ulti can be cancel by many CC heroes
Post time 2020-2-3 03:02 PM | Show all posts
There will be always nerf and buff of heroes, and meta will change every time because it will be always a developing game  and it is what it makes it fun ...constan hero or meta is just dull but ya this way of developing might have some problem but hey nothing is perfect...so just go with the flow...meta change or hero op, ban op heroes or change playing styles ..game want you to not to stuck to a perticular hero or playimg styles..if previous hero you used gets too weak they get revemps or buff which is ok with me..thanks for playing ML ..hope you dont regret quitting it
 Author| Post time 2020-2-3 04:11 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-2-3 05:19 PM
kingzvvd replied at 2020-2-3 12:36 PM
maybe quitting is kind of hard because if you are addicted to this game. just like me, changing to p ...

They make me suffer because most of the time my team pick them but don't know how to play.(Mostly Selena,Lancelot)
Also I play in SEA so being blamed of not helping when teamfight early game even though me.a Claude player and a tank was trying to get the buff/turtle.
Not trying to make an argument here lol.
Btw thanks for advising me to only play Magic Chess.I am already Elite II

RohitBK201 replied at 2020-2-3 03:02 PM
There will be always nerf and buff of heroes, and meta will change every time because it will be alw ...

nvm Im too addicted
Post time 2020-2-3 06:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2020-2-3 06:33 PM

Lol, 70% of them are not broken. Luckily, you not include Esme. She trash now but some people still ban her, lol.
Post time 2020-2-12 02:17 PM | Show all posts
Odette + Johnson? Two VS one confirm lose la. Any hero 2 v1 in right stat confirm lose one. Why compare. Teamwork matter
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-28 08:55 AM GMT+8