Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 6856|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Service] ML Lite Version

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-17 12:09 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
We need the lite version of the game , where skin and arcade is optional to install and can be uninstalled anytime , and when in match making or in battlefield , if the skin is not downloaded, the picture and the model will use default (no skin) model of that hero , but the green name of the skin still show up in loading screen .

Just imagine ml being only 500mb in size instead of 2GB , imagine how much people with low memory spec ml can reach .
Post time 2020-2-18 08:31 PM | Show all posts
I support this one. We should have an Option where we can disable Animations during picking and instead just show the Picture of the selected Hero. Draft Pick is Lagging because of many bugs that Devs don't even care, for example: the infamous Fast Switching Bug before, and some Heroes still have animations.
Devs are Lazy you know, look at Zhask, still not available for Practice! So I can say your suggestion won't even be given consideration.
Post time 2020-2-17 10:42 AM | Show all posts
For low devices, the game will automatically download very low resources and disable some graphic settings, for make arcade mode is optional i support this, there may players dont want play arcade mode, will support this.
Post time 2020-2-18 07:05 PM | Show all posts
Its already there but not auto selectable.
For lower specs devices it will be activated automatically with non hd animation and other resources. Thanks.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-24 02:24 PM GMT+8