Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 520|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[UI] Overall statistic winrate

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-17 08:51 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I have submitted to the ingame cs about moving the overall statistic winrate to the heroes gallery. I adviced like this because it feels so far away to look the winrate by clicking profile then some tabs. Why dont the devs put that winrate under each name of the hero under its name? I suggest as depicted in the picture. So what do you think?
rsz_120200217_073550.jpg

Post time 2020-2-17 07:21 PM | Show all posts
not bad idea to add winrate stats for each hero in the heroes gallery, so that will make it easier without having to look in the profile of stats page
Post time 2020-2-18 07:50 PM | Show all posts
This is a bad idea
Post time 2020-2-18 10:57 PM | Show all posts
Not a bad idea. But what if someone's win rate is lower. So i have mixed feeling about this.
Post time 2020-2-19 01:52 PM | Show all posts
Splendid idea, one thing I need to comment on is that the Favourite tab in the profile is pretty helpful when it comes to checking win rates of all heroes.

Placing win rates in the hero displays could prove convenient, but at the same time can be very annoying since you'll have to check them one by one to see the win rates.

That is, unless. You put them in the list of heroes in the "Heroes" tab and into the gallery of each individual hero.

This way you don't need to check the favourite tab, but rather just into the "Heroes" tab where all the list of heroes and win rates can be displayed. How about it?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-7-2 11:12 AM GMT+8