Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 628|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Why? Did I make mistake?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-17 03:56 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
For anyone who responsible in this forum, I just wanna ask why my post was deleted this morning. I posted about my suggestion I've submitted to the ingame cs, and as I remember I did not offend or rant or complain or do something negatively. I only shared about a feature in mlbb and why did you delete that?

Please answer.
Post time 2020-2-17 04:45 PM | Show all posts
Did you already check your thread in other sections or sub forum? Sometimes mods just moved it in the right section. Even if they deleted that, maybe bcs you did repetitive topic that already existed, or they summarized it into main thread with same topic bcs other users already made same suggestions.. maybe..
Post time 2020-2-17 04:58 PM | Show all posts
Hello.
The thread was moved to Forum Suggestion section so it can submit directly to developer.
 Author| Post time 2020-2-17 05:01 PM | Show all posts
DennisST replied at 2020-2-17 04:58 PM
Hello.
The thread was moved to Forum Suggestion section so it can submit directly to developer.

Ok thx...

Anyway you should notice me through inbox before moving it.

Comments

Hello. We will inform in next time, Thanks for your response.  Post time 2020-2-17 07:55 PM
Post time 2020-2-18 10:39 PM | Show all posts
Most probably i did that. It was moved to suggestion sub section so that we can submit it directly to the mlbb official as a suggestion.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-28 06:04 AM GMT+8