Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 4308|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Crashing] my game crashes during the magic chess match

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-20 10:16 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Everytime i play this mode, my screen/ game freezes in the middle of the match. And ofc iam forced to reconnect the  i lose afrer reconnecting coz i got outmatched already. Also im using data to play. This is so unfair that i cant play this on a regular basis and this happens all the time. I think who ever coded this mode is responsible for this and thus you must fix this and give compensations. I am now losing my chill to play this game and i dont want to buy diamonds coz of these issues. The game itself is already a pay2win game no more brains needed.. even noobs can do it coz of the commanders they buy.

Post time 2020-2-21 12:26 AM | Show all posts
Does it crash while playing classic or other modes? Check if you have updated to latest game version and clear cache. If not good, Try reinstalling the game.  Do share us your game ID, game version, device model, when does it start occur.   You can buy commander with battle points and play to level up, i dont think its p2w.
Post time 2020-2-21 05:25 AM | Show all posts
U can buy commanders  with bp and maybe the game crash because u dont have enough free ram or space try clearing space and then tery again
Post time 2020-2-21 08:16 AM | Show all posts
Clear the cache or reinstall the game.
Also lower the graphics settings might help.
Let us know the update.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-30 06:03 PM GMT+8