Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 732|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Account] PHONE GOT STOLEN

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-24 05:49 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by RohitBK201 at 2020-2-24 06:04 PM

SO HERE'S WHAT HAPPEN I GOT ROBBED ON FEB19 THE ROBBERS TOOK TWO OF MY PHONES. I WAS WONDERING IF THERE'S A WAY TO TRACK MY STOLEN PHONES. CAUSE I CHECK MY GAME HISTORY THERE WAS 3 GAMES THAT I MOST CERTAINLY DID NOT PLAY. THANKS BEST REGARDS

FOLLOW UP QUESTION CAN YOU ALSO DEACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT ON THE OTHER PHONE AS WELL?
Post time 2020-2-24 11:21 PM | Show all posts
Hello,
For your issue, plz send an email to mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com , and explain what happened. Do change your passwords asap to prevent hacking.
Post time 2020-2-25 12:10 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Excalibur61 at 2020-2-25 12:11 AM

Locating the phone totally  depends  on what phone your using....if ur phone have locating feature then u can locate it... game has nothing to  do with it and for the second question... No... No one can deactive you account from that device..so we suggest u to change gmail /fb/moonton password..

Note :
If ur gmail is still connected to that phone then u can reset that phone..this way u could keep him out and he can never have access to ur account
Have a nice day...
Post time 2020-2-25 04:59 PM | Show all posts
New system are coming. You can check how many devices are connected and which you want to disconnect. For now, please contact mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com . Thanks
Post time 2020-2-25 06:20 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2020-2-25 04:59 PM
New system are coming. You can check how many devices are connected and which you want to disconnect ...

Sure?when is that new system update btw?im so excited i also got hacked i need to log out myacc from their devices but mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com didn’t reply to my message.
Post time 2020-2-25 08:08 PM | Show all posts
You should let the police deal with robberies. MLBB has nothing to do with tracking down people. You could always use track my device app on IOS, which can be useful to see the location of your phone. If you’re android, I don’t know how you can track it on the app.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-13 06:12 PM GMT+8