Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1030|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Problem with Weak MarksMen and Meta Granger/Bruno

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-29 11:10 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I dont know why Moonton Devs haven't thought of this,
The problem with Meta Granger/Bruno, is they Dont need attack Speed, because They are Like Ranged Mages that deal Physical Damage,
While all others Need attack speed and they need a bit more time (including fully built item) before they can do anything.
Current Meta is just Kill kill kill, and Meta Heroes Can kill most of the time without almost any item completed.
       The reason for this is, Because Compared to MM's they dont need time to deal damage (in this case ATTACK SPEED)
           the Items they build are just pure damage and even without completing them, are very uselful
Compared to MM items, Best Ex: are DHS, Endless battle and Wind talker, The item progression or item required for those items does not scale well before it is completed. Unlike Other heroes, Fighter Mages ass.

BottomLine? Moonton needs to optimize Items Before they are completed, EX: windtalker must have an item at half it's price that deals the same effect before it is completed. (Statik Shiv Anyone?)
Othes are : Scarlet Phantom Item REcipe are AS/CRIt but final has Damage... and the list Goes On.

Endless battle as well needs a Half Effect before it's completion. This must Be done or It will ALWAYS be MOBILE ASSASINS META
 Author| Post time 2020-3-1 11:42 PM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2020-3-1 01:44 AM
Moonton have a problem in deciding each heroes performing time.
In the past, there are early game an ...

I Even made a very good suggestion to save the game. (was Flagged down by a moderator based on Title)
the content was very good. oh well. I wasn't even given a warning of some sorts or why it was flagged down.

Maybe They haven't felt the damage they are doing  to themselves.
Riot made tons of money because they listen to player suggestions.
I'm also Waiting for their mobile version.
Post time 2020-3-1 01:44 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-10 02:34 AM

Moonton have a problem in deciding each heroes performing time.
In the past, there are early game and late game carry. Early game marksmans are like YSS, Karrie and Kimmy. Some mm like Claude, Wanwan and Lesley were known for their mid to late game while Layla, Miya, Moskov, Erithel and Clint for their late game monster.

But....since the introduction of Granger, who can sustain damage from early to late game, mm meta has changed. People are likely to pick Granger as using him isn't risky as he can still score a damage even without items. Then come reworked Bruno with a crazy damage in early game with and insane damage in late game. Both heroes flawed the balance of moba as  they make items look like a joke.  

Things aren't cancerous yet until Moonton introduced the red buff. Marksmans that depend on items still balance even with the red buff but one shot marksmans like Granger and Bruno literally abuse it's true damage at a point having a tank is useless. Then red buff got nerfed and innocent endless battle also got nerfed.

In the end, we all know how cancerous this game is. They ruin our peaceful matches with broken heroes like the advance server never exist. It's a lie if Moonton still don't know how to balance a hero after 3 years of experience.

debmarcley replied at 2020-3-1 11:42 PM
I Even made a very good suggestion to save the game. (was Flagged down by a moderator based on Titl ...

I hope the upcoming moba is much better than the pc version.
I also play lol in PC and comparing it to ML....they also got a lot of problems but even after summing up all their problems, ML problems are still worst as ML problems can be categorised as silly problems. ML problems can literally be solve within a few days but it still take a few months for them to fix matchmaking and punishment system with reason "were collecting feedbacks and keep optimizing the game overtime".

Comments

It's like they are Imitating DOTA, and just bagging all the money, they even Made a magic chess mode instead of focussing on the hero balance, hey, WTH, As soon as a new decent Moba is out, I'm out  Post time 2020-3-1 11:39 PM
Post time 2020-3-2 12:58 PM | Show all posts
to make things even worse, granger doesnt need mana and has a dash hahahaha. Put him next to miya:

no dash vs dash
good only after 3 ítems vs great from the very first minion wave
need mana vs no mana

They should erease those heros, miya Layla... and just bring granger´s teacher and father. Rigth now we need to ban 2 of the 3 monsters, if you are lucky enough to get granger bruno or wanwan you are most likely to win, no matter how good is their irithiel, kimmy or Leslie.
Im VERY curious about the new 2 games coming out soon, i Will definetly try them but I have spent so much time on this game... its going to be hard to leave.
 Author| Post time 2020-3-2 05:23 PM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2020-3-2 12:58 PM
to make things even worse, granger doesnt need mana and has a dash hahahaha. Put him next to miya:

If I'm lucky I get team mates who doesn't feed, even if they have Granger/Bruno/wanwam,
I pick Lesley, and Yeah I just farm early game hoping they dont feed, by the time I complete my 2nd Item, I can almost 3-5 hits them, sometimes I can kill them in 3 secs, if I have blue buff I can 1 hit half HP them.

I once got to world rank 30 with lesley (soloq ony), but lately I havent been playing (more than 1 week) so it should be around 300+

The real problem really lies on the Item buidling, These 3 mm meta , doesn't really rely on item completion as lang as they have damage, it's good to go
Post time 2020-3-3 07:25 PM | Show all posts
Not a bad idea after all. But i must say granger, bruno are not super op or anything like that compare to other mm. And with last patch, they are becoming balanced but still need some adjustment. Thanks for your valuable feedback.
Post time 2020-3-4 07:31 AM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2020-3-2 12:58 PM

i guess once you played the new game, it will be really easy to dump the cancer one
Post time 2020-3-5 09:22 AM | Show all posts
What you mean by "Endless battle needs a Half effect before its completion" ?
 Author| Post time 2020-3-5 09:26 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-9 06:20 AM
DennisST replied at 2020-3-5 09:22 AM
What you mean by "Endless battle needs a Half effect before its completion" ?

Yes, Like a HALF EFFECT for Endless Battle, 1 of its item requirement would be like that.
The Perfect Ex: would be Wind Talker, 1 part of the item will Deal its Passive at Half it's effect/Damage
like still doing magic damage to 3 units but at half Power.

Item build up is what lacking in the game, Almost Every Item has this problem except those Used by granger, the items with Physical Pen +15 have perfect item build up, Other items should follow that.

BD007 replied at 2020-3-3 07:25 PM
Not a bad idea after all. But i must say granger, bruno are not super op or anything like that compa ...

Granger need a massive nerf on His skills, He is supposed to be a Marks man, not a ranged Assasin which Relies on Skills.
Assasins set by example of all the heroes Relies on their Skills, While Granger, Supposed to be a Marksman Relies ON SKILL damage, and Rarely Does NOrmal attacks.
kind deafeats the purpose aint it?   

That granger needs more nerf on skill damage so, he will rely on Normal attacks more.
OR
This Nerf the granger's first few hits of his skill damage and buff the final Critical hit.

Comments

Okay, Noted!  Post time 2020-3-5 10:10 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-26 09:11 PM GMT+8