Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1678|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Account] My account was hacked

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-11 03:20 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi there,

I logged in today to find my account with a different name and picture. Whoever is using my account has been playing games on it over the past days. I haven't logged in the past week so I am sure it is not me...

I checked the in-game mail and I can see that numerous messages titled "switching accounts and recent IAPs"

The account ID is 118580847

Can I get some help?

Kind regards,

Sphinxxu (currently Zss 'flower' IT'S tm)

Post time 2020-3-11 03:30 AM | Show all posts
Hey, if you feel your account has been hacked, please contact to MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com
and try to change the password of your account like Moonton account if you have and also your social platform account that is connected to your mlbb account like fb/vk

Author| Post time 2020-3-11 03:55 AM | Show all posts
Ok thank you! Will send an email now
Post time 2020-3-11 01:47 PM | Show all posts
Sphinxxu replied at 2020-3-11 03:55 AM
Ok thank you! Will send an email now

@Sphinxxu To add on to my beloved colleague @Ncup.Ajh, please do also attach your past purchase invoices if you have any, and to state a rough estimation of your account creation date. Providing more information such as your regular IP address used to play your account would also aid us in investigating this matter and dealing with it swiftly and correctly.

We are sorry that this happened to you as well, and hope that you can bear with us and continue to support us.
Post time 2020-3-12 11:22 PM | Show all posts
Are you sure its not your brother or sister playing with your mobile?

Sometimes players say I m new to the game and this is my bro's account
 Author| Post time 2020-3-13 02:39 AM | Show all posts
No one is playing on my account I’m Mythic ranked and I’m thinking someone hacked and sold my account to a noob...not to mention they changed the in game name
Post time 2020-3-26 10:29 PM | Show all posts
same happened to me   my account was hacked   customer service takes over a week to respond  i sent in the pictures of purchases and when i created the account   still no reply

i dont understand why they dont have the feature they put in the help menu in the game   it would solve all the issues
where is this option.jpg
Post time 2020-3-30 06:23 AM | Show all posts
Hello good night, I have the same problem as you, have you managed to solve it? I'm waiting for this option too but I don't see it
Post time 2020-4-15 01:50 AM | Show all posts
This is exactly my case too. It's been over 3 weeks already and the support is replying but takes very long time and while they are taking time, the hacker just keeps logging in on my account and binded his VK too. Until now the customer support on email is still asking for additional proof that the account is mine. I am sending detailed proofs I just hope they list all the proofs they needed right from the first reply so that we don't have to go back and forth just to send these things because I can do it on one go and it takes another week or longer just for them to reply back.

In my case, I was finally able to unbind the hacker's VK account on my own after a week or so. Only to find out that they can still login on my account even when that VK account is unbinded. Also, he is now able to bind his own FB account on my account even though my own fb is still binded (I knew that because I can see his fb friends on the friends list)

tried unbinding all 3rd Party accounts (Google Play Games, FB, VK) while waiting for support to reply but  with no luck. the hacker can still login.

I am in a point now where I am the one who is already having a hard time logging in (needs a dozen of game restart because it won't get pass through "Game Loading...")

I did not give anyone access to my account and also don't know how the hacker FROM INDONESIA manage to enter my acount.

I think Moonton should really look into this problem more seriously because as to what I've researched so far (in hopes to get my account back while I wait for the email support to reply) all these hacking was by Indonesians exactly.

Just hope a GM can help our case.
Post time 2020-4-15 03:05 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-8 02:55 AM

Same. I'm locked out of my account (idk how the hacker did that) and I know that my hacker is from INDONESIA too. I dont think they understand how frustrating it is for users like us (I have playing ML for 5 years only to have my account hacked and diamonds spent) because hacking is still so apparent. Just hope they can looking into the hacking issue for good and spend some resources to tighten their security systems.  
Also don't understand why the hacker still has access when I already reported the account. Shouldn't they block all access??? :( So frustrating
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-16 07:08 PM GMT+8