Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 469|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Service] Moonton should update the game on weekly basis

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-16 01:35 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by AZNUR at 2020-3-16 04:54 AM

I know that since the beginning of 2020, Moonton is planning to release new heroes monthly, but please update the game on weekly basis.

It's been a month that cancer Cecillion, Pharsa and Bruno cancering every matches. Even Nana Molina bug haven't fix yet. Items reworks finished 2 weeks ago but still not release yet knowing how hard tanks countering some broken mm. It is not fun Moonton. You can just nerf/buff heroes weekly. No need to release it at once with the new hero.

Even in the most popular moba, a hero got nerf 10 hours later after released due to players complaints of being overpowered, why Moonton can't be honest as them.

Tired of this game, always prioritizing money over players. How can they not realising people are quitting this game.

Post time 2020-3-17 02:55 AM | Show all posts
first priority should be fixing bugs and crash in game
Post time 2020-3-16 05:27 AM | Show all posts
As long as they are makin' profit they won't notice it and beside they're gaining a dozen new players for every quitting player.
If the spreadsheet is balanced could only mean that their strategy is working and their marketing is efficient.
Why trifle on the small scale of people complaining about the game and just focus on the larger scale that is positive, right?
I assume that they're doing this in order to compete to other MOBAs and every business has their own game plan.
We can only hope that our setbacks about the game will be resolve as soon as possible.
I agree that the heroes you mention is cancer and should be cured at once.
Post time 2020-3-16 07:58 AM | Show all posts
hero balance and matchmaking is not a priority. They only care about new characters and skins, thats it. Second priority is new events where you can get these new toys (for diamonds, of course).
Lucky shop Will never be upraded, they dont care about our Rank, our impressions on heros... we need to deal with it or try other similar games.
Post time 2020-3-17 03:30 AM | Show all posts
ISDP replied at 2020-3-16 05:27 AM
As long as they are makin' profit they won't notice it and beside they're gaining a dozen new player ...

I absolutely agree with u
Post time 2020-3-17 01:11 PM | Show all posts
I'm impressed how they resolve Magic Chess issues, first Wanwan bug, and then Hanabi bug, and even after they buff Guardian+Elf synergy which become OP, they took less than 7 days to nerf it back. I mean, why they can't do the same with OP heroes on regular mode. I'm usually stay away from "they're all about money" thinking. But now, I guess you're all ain't wrong at all.
Post time 2020-3-18 04:10 AM | Show all posts
Cecilion can be countered tbh. But a good pharsa is almost always lose.
Post time 2020-3-18 05:01 AM | Show all posts
aside from cecilion, only flame shot is the culprit. Why valir, diggie, nana are on the ban list  now? because of the flame shot. nerfing flame shot will automatically remove them from ban list. its support meta. rafa, nana, diggie, valir support can change the whole game.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-22 05:25 AM GMT+8