Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 444|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Items that need adjusted and new item ideas

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-19 08:36 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Some items in my opinion need sume adjustments so here are a few ideas.

Sea Halberd: No one uses this item. Make it so it can also reduce lifesteal by skills to. Then also reduce cost by 100. Because I see no one use this since forever.

Bloodlust Axe: The 20% spellvamp will now be in its base stats. Now the new passive is this: When you hp get below 40% or 50% your spellvamp will be increase by 10% or 15%. Also only fighters get the full passive effect. Reason why is because there is not fighter item in the game right now so I thought just rework this items passive. Increase cost from 1970 to 2050.

Endless Battle: Reduce the cost from 2470 to 2400 since they nerfed the true damage.

Queen's Wings: This should be a Fighter and Tank item so here is my suggestion. Make it like the old passive where when your health is less than 40% you get 40% Damage reduction which is smaller reduction but was permant untill you get above 40% hp. But instead of just 15% lifesteal it also increase hp regen by 15% as well for the tank. But if you are not a Tank or Fighter, you only get 25% damage reduction and only 10% lifesteal and Hp regen. If it is to op there could reduce the damage reduction down to 35%

Now for new item ideas

Hp regen boots: Before Demon Shoes was changed it also used to increase hp regen by 10%. Now lets make a new boots the increase hp regen by 20% that will cost 710. Reason why I increase it to 20% because it only hp regen increase instead of mana regen and hp regen.

New magic defense item: Gives you 100 magic resistance but no hp. When you hp gets below 50% increase magic defense by 35%. Price 2100. Reason why they should add this is because they only have 3 mainly magic defense items and 2 can get countered by Esmeralda. Not saying she op but would like some more magic defense items.

So what you think? You agree or disagree?

Post time 2020-3-19 05:15 PM | Show all posts
The bloodlust axe and Queen's wings have some unique, make it only suit for fighter and tank is good, i also think MM and Mage should not get full effect of defense item as this role was main damage.
Post time 2020-3-19 07:32 PM | Show all posts
totally agree with all the suggestion except endless battle. its a very good item and the price should remain same. About bloodlust axe i completely agree. thanks for your valuble feedback.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-19 04:15 AM GMT+8