Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 543|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Service] MY ISSUE WITH MOBILE LEGENDS

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-19 11:39 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
1. BUGS SHOULD BE UPDATED IMMEDIATELY NOT WHEN THE NEW HEROES IS GOING TO BE RELEASE THEN THEY WILL JUST UPDATE IT
- my problem with this issue is that they are not going to release the bug fixes until the new heroes is already to be released so the problem with this is that it will took a whole month to freaking fix the bugs in original server which ruins my rank games

2. BALANCING DEVS SHOULD LISTEN TO MYTHICAL GLORY ONLY
-  i am currently 1000 points my mainnfreaking problem is that low mythic and below keep fking complaining that this hero is op this needs to be nerf tkoshit even though its not. The current gusion now fking sucks even before the nerf patch yesterday literally if you refer to the win delta of heroes in the data list gusion is top 5 below with an wr below 50. And in mythical glory gusion is not even usable you are just going to get bullied by pharsa, selena, and lylia wtf moontoon how can these people so blind that they still think gusion is op IN MPL tournament las t year gusiom   has the lowest pick rate and wr so basically that tells that gusion is inmfact no that good anymore and i agree to, when somebody picks gusion in rank its obviously a low rank mythic player i amm telling that gusion needs a buff not a nerf. I main selena becuase she is fking op in mythical glory ranks, she can kill tanks in level 2 many are aaying that late game selena sucks that is not true the only main issue with late game is that its hard to hit his worm because the tanks are blocking them all the time but still she is fking op and needs a nerf even though i main her because when you against a selena player its also not fun for me

3. REMOVE SAYING I AM AN EXPERT RANK AND I WANT TO PICK THIS CERTAIN HERO
-This feature is fking cancer low mytjic players would just practice and sayaing that i have expert rank on this hero uhhhhhhhh
Post time 2020-3-19 01:56 PM | Show all posts
The issue with the bugs and then fixing when released on original server is that those that have access to the advanced server are not doing their jobs properly. They just use it to flex that they can try unreleased heroes while not testing different scenarios, recording and reporting to devs.
Post time 2020-3-19 03:41 PM | Show all posts
@MarcoPRO99

Hi, you have raised many good points. However, in my humble opinion Selena has always been OP but this is depending on the user. Even before Flameshot M.E.T.A, Selena is one of the only heroes that can turn the tide of the game even though it is extremely hard and stressful to do so.

As for the bug fixes, this is definitely not true as MLBB has fixed many bugs prior to this and release the bug fixes as soon as possible, not necessarily together with the patch. There are a lot more bugs that are fixed behind the scenes and sometimes even players are not aware that there has been a bug; due to MLBB fixing it without announcing it.

Also, I ask that you watch your language. As much as I can understand your frustration, we try to maintain a healthy environment here.
Post time 2020-3-19 07:27 PM | Show all posts
I agree with all the points. specially the last one. players saying expert but actually on classic. only mmr and win rate can be considered and can be shown in rank draft pick mode. about the suggestion, mlbb can send survey from to mythical glory player when they want it. . how about that?
 Author| Post time 2020-3-21 06:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-8 01:18 AM

Thanks BD007 just really fustrating that some of the heroes are getiing nerf so much
The problem with the low rank players is that they like to complain all the time especially the terizla patch notes wherein irithel got a major nerf like wtf epic players i know irithel damage is unfair innlat game but still she is squisgy and farming ablity in early game is really bad compared to geanger and kimmy that can solo farm level 2

I just hope that moontoon would listen those who really knows the meta and the basic fundamentals of the game not some whiny ass brat that is screaming that irithel needs nerf or gusion needs a ton of nerf something like that
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-28 04:19 AM GMT+8