Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 14397|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Account] where is the log out all devices option??

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-26 11:10 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
my account was hacked.  i contacted CS but they take forever to respond.  i changed the email and password on the account.  even after changing the account information, it doesn't force a sign out on the other devices where the hacker has it logged in.   that is the root cause and solution of the issue.  so you can update the information but you can't force them to sign out.

in the help menu update on 3.20 there is a "log out of all devices" option.  this isn't actually in the game.  this would solve the issue and was a fix put in many other games to help secure accounts.  after a password or main email login was changed it would push a required sign in.  this is a huge flaw in ML:BB that needs to be patched.  they mention it but its not implemented.  when will that fix take place?  i put the screenshot of the help menu in the post
where is this option.jpg
Post time 2020-3-31 02:12 PM | Show all posts
I agree there should be a force log-out, it just needs an email verification. This is pretty handy for hacked or lost accounts.

The "Change your account password" advise is useless if the other devices are still logged on after changing it. Changing your password doesn't even prompt the other devices to relog-in with the new password.
Post time 2020-3-27 10:28 PM | Show all posts
The log out it mean platform like Facebook, VK, Google Play/Game Center
 Author| Post time 2020-3-30 11:59 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-6 12:35 AM
AlyAoi replied at 2020-3-27 10:28 PM
The log out it mean platform like Facebook, VK, Google Play/Game Center

so there is no forced logout?

what is the point of being able to change the password or email on the account if you can't force a log out on the other devices to resecure the account??  its just a huge waste of time?   they need to be able to force a log out on all devices when you update the password or email on the account.   please let me know if you don't agree but this notice to me means they need to make these updates

ok what is the plan for this simple bug fix

Comments

we hope in future to have this option too  Post time 2020-3-30 05:13 PM
Post time 2020-4-1 05:57 AM | Show all posts
the only way to get back your account is to contact mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com
Post time 2020-4-1 03:07 PM | Show all posts
hacker always online my account then .. put in lose or afk ,, and always report the f..
 Author| Post time 2020-4-1 03:36 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-7 11:21 PM
xKasta replied at 2020-4-1 03:07 PM
hacker always online my account then .. put in lose or afk ,, and always report the f..

same here.  if they forced a log out of all devices when you change the password or email it would solve the problem.  its such a logical and normal fix.  its like any other site when you update passwords etc.  

you would think a game where you spend money they would want to make sure you account is secured so you would be more willing to spend more that it cant be stolen.  

BD007 replied at 2020-4-1 05:57 AM
the only way to get back your account is to contact

ive been trying to go back and forth with customer service the last week.  they are useless.  its clear they either cant facilitate the forced log out, or really do anything to help you.  i sent all copies of receipts and invoices they requested but they still dont seem to understand the issue fully.

there is no call in number either.  i have tried trust me.  i wish their customer service understood the issue clearly so they could actually do something about getting it fixed.  but if like it was stated here.. if a forced log out happened upon password or email update then it solves all the problems and might even cut down on cs inquaries to the company
Post time 2020-4-2 03:11 PM | Show all posts
this email mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com is useless response that doesnt even relate to the issue
realtalk
Post time 2020-4-2 09:58 PM | Show all posts
Same here their mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com is useless dealing with a hacker for months now. ITS SO FRUSTRATING I CANT EVEN PLAY ON MY ACCOUNT I SPENT MONEY ON...

If League of Legends wild rift comes out I'm switching to that.

MLBB too much inbalance in game and these INDONESIAN hacker issues they don't do anything about...all they care about is selling you more skins and making money!
Post time 2020-4-15 01:23 AM | Show all posts
I've been facing the same issue for almost 1 month now. No unbinding, password change or email address changing can solve the problem (I've tried). The hacker can still login into my account. That really simple logout-everywhere-when-you-change-password is such a logical solution and would really make the job of the support team easier. I wonder why they don't ever consider it since day one. Anyway, here's to waiting for our replies from mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-22 08:04 AM GMT+8