Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 678|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Account] Help me anyone I'm begging please

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-28 09:52 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by reporsj109 at 2020-3-28 10:16 PM

Good evening admin and staff. I need some help in recovering my account. I'll tell my story, I have iPhone 6 plus which is I used in playing of mobile legends for several months.after so many updates, my phone starts to crash every game and it so annoying for me. I start to find some solution and i found out about formatting phone may fix my problem in game. So I tried to format it and then unfortunately still my game is crashing. I start playing and unfortunately i created a moonton account and bind it with my newly created account with my other social account such as Facebook. Every time I log in my Facebook account, my newly created account appears not the old one. I am so lazy and Stu*** person I didn't know how important binding my account is. I can answer all of the question about my account except my ID account number. I forgot to take screen shot about it that's why I'm dumb*** person. And one more thing, I try to search for my account and saw that it was active a week ago, which my last game and play with that account is about few months ago
Admin and staff I'm begging kindly help me PLEASE. I really tried all possible thing to do but still no one can help me. Kindly look at the history of my account, it was connected to my facebook account (repors_j@yahoo.com) and to my Game center (19MightyFOX95). It is a proof that It is my account.but because of my newly created account I'm not able anymore to play with it.

I really want to play with my account because I play and work really hard with that account. Sorry for my English I know it's not good but I'll sure it will be understandable
IGN : [DT] yAyO
Server ID : 3622

Post time 2020-3-28 10:08 PM | Show all posts
Ok firstly if u already connected your facebook account to ur old account then when u try to connect it to a new account it will say.. This account already connected try another one or unbind it first..so u cannot connected fb account to a new account of that one is already connected ..

Send Mail to mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com for solution..i hope  u get back ur account soon
 Author| Post time 2020-3-31 12:29 PM | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-4-2 10:39 AM

Thanks sir, I really wish I could retrieve it. I already send an mail

Bump. Please help me. I still do have my galaxy note 3 and iPhone 6 plus which I use in playing with my account. I can't connect my FB account anymore

Still waiting for reply. It's been a days now. This game really is all about money.
Post time 2020-4-2 10:40 AM | Show all posts
please contact mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com asap. thanks.
 Author| Post time 2020-4-3 12:38 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2020-4-2 10:40 AM
please contact  asap. thanks.

Thanks. Still waitinf
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-26 01:26 PM GMT+8