Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 388|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Magical Attibutes & Passives for Queen's Wings

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-30 02:09 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Wings_of_Apocalypse_Queen.png

We are well-awared that this item has been a favourite item for Fighters more than Tanks due to its unique passive, damage reduction & extra physical spellvamp. It provides survivability & sustainability.

But now do we have a magical damage Fighters like Guinevere, Silvanna & Esmeralda (technically), i sincerely hope they get to enjoy the unique passive of this item as well. I would suggest adding another active attribute (+15 Magical Damage) and make the passive work on magical spellvamp as well.

P/s : I believe Alice would benefited from this new attribute/passive as well.

Would you guys agree to this?
Post time 2020-3-30 07:46 PM | Show all posts
Edited by manko at 2020-3-30 07:50 PM

Magic got winter truncheon,which gives 2 sec immunity and a very good item for Alice, silvana passive and Esmeralda skills deals physical DMG too. IMO it's fair the way it is.
 Author| Post time 2020-3-30 08:58 PM | Show all posts
manko replied at 2020-3-30 07:46 PM
Magic got winter truncheon,which gives 2 sec immunity and a very good item for Alice, silvana passiv ...

You can't compare an immunity to a spellvamp. Both are different abilities. IMO, Fighter can't stay still and immune, fighters have to fight. Therefore sustainability is needed.

Plus Silvanna & Guinevere physical damage only as passive, their skills are magic damage output, we all know that spellvamp work best with skills. And Esmeralda, if we build her as Mage, then the spellvamp from Queen's Wings won't really benefits her.

Plus i think it would be good for Tanks too since most Tanks nowadays deals magic damage. It could helped them sustain longer in the battle.
Post time 2020-3-31 04:35 AM | Show all posts
Correction, it's lifesteal not a physical spellvamp.

We only have 2types of spellvamp, Magic spellvamp and Spellvamp.

Spellvamp works on any skill damage.

Queen's Wing is not only popular for fighter, marksman also

Comments

My bad. I stand corrected. xD  Post time 2020-3-31 10:29 AM
Post time 2020-4-1 02:52 AM | Show all posts
not a bad idea if adding passive benefits to gain spellvamp instead of just lifesteal
Post time 2020-4-2 11:10 AM | Show all posts
i agree with your suggestion. that should be more useful for mage fighters too as their number are also increasing. thanks for your valuable feedback.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-17 07:13 PM GMT+8