Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 3694|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Lets talk about roam item nerf

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-1 02:11 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

In the past, roam item was nerfed by you need to buy 3rd tier roam item to get full advantage because players during that time tend to only buy 1st tier.

Then roam items got nerfed by their passive got a cooldown. So 2 roam items will be a pain during a teamfight as only 1 functioning.

Then, now....one of roam item passive got removed. Devotion was removed which mean you no longer gain 2 gold and exp for every 4 seconds.

To be honest...as a tank user, this is bs. What do devs think nerfing this item for? If devs really dont like 5 players roam or offlaner roam, then they can just specify the item only for tanks and support. Or just make only 1 player in from each team were able to buy roam item.

This nerf gonna cause more problem than solution like a player afk or a player is just feeding or too noob.

Removing Wizard Boot is such a big mistake.
Post time 2020-4-1 01:05 PM | Show all posts
YEAHP. Being a tank is hard, I feel your pain. And to add more pain:
-Minoutaur is useless now with so many people using flameshot and canceling his ultimate.

There are some games when I say "fk the enemy marksmen, they have 4 magic heros, so Im going full magic defense" Guess what, theres only 3 magic defense ítems (boots dont count).

They keep nerfing the tank role. No new players want to be tanks, they are not crazy hahahaha. They all want to be marksmen or mages. We main tanks want to change roles because of these nerfs.

Doulbe buffed marksmen still being a pain the ass.
As a tank there arent many options or unique builds, we are lacking ítems and now we are attack in our very heart, the roaming ítems.
16 attack ítems 15 magic items vs 12 defense ítems. WE NEED MORE TANKING ITEMS and a buff on roaming ítems, not a nerf.
If they want to stop the 5 roaming strategy (which i have never played becasue i never play in a team of 5, just 3), they should make roaming available exclusively for tank and support. Mage figther assassin marksman cant buy the ítem, it doesnt show up in the inventory, thats it.

I am still level 3 when people are getting to level 5 and 6... its insane. And I buy my first ítem in mid game hahahah. Maybe now I Will get my first ítem in late game hahaha.
Being a tank sucks. My only options now are Jhonson if and only if Im with my friend. Uranus because of the healing. Khufra for the power, thats it, cant really use anyone else. Maybe Baxia?? I was a mediocre Grock, I should give him a second try (oh but he got his super punch nerfed hahahah so many nerfs on tanks).
 Author| Post time 2020-4-1 12:47 PM | Show all posts
RohitBK201 replied at 2020-4-1 10:20 AM
you have 2 passive in mask 20 gold ane exp every 4 sec if your gold is last in your team and 2 gold  ...

Even tanks and support need items. Removing this passive literally make them weaker now even though it may fix the 5 man roam strategy. That is why im curious, why not just specify the item only for tanks and support or just make only 1 player from each team to be able to buy the item to fix the issue. Nerfing roam items every week wont solve anything. As a tank main, goodbye tanks, Moonton really hate this role, from nerfing defensive items to now roam items. So bs.
Post time 2020-4-1 09:40 AM | Show all posts
Is’s very simple why they do this. Because they don’t know how to balance at all. They could of just made it so only tanks and supports could use this item but they always have to make thing difficult and make it worse than it already is. They already nerfed it before so why keep on nerfing it? It’s not like it making tanks go 1v5 or some bs like that.
Post time 2020-4-1 09:54 AM | Show all posts
Yup i think roam item just can buy by 2 players in team is better choice than get nerf for the gold and exp
Post time 2020-4-1 10:20 AM | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-4-2 11:51 AM

you have 2 passive in mask 20 gold ane exp every 4 sec if your gold is last in your team and 2 gold and exp per 4 sec ,

only 2 gold and exp per 4 sec is removed which is not very drastic change as tank and suppoet will have less gold than carry in game so its no worry to tnk and support users , this measure is good because no there will be no 5 man mask or solo laner with mask now this item can only be used by support and tnks which is very good in my view

AZNUR replied at 2020-4-1 12:47 PM
Even tanks and support need items. Removing this passive literally make them weaker now even thoug ...

roaming mask is a game equipment item as like any others if you want this item to only available for supports and  tanks then its just doesn't makes any sense as items are here to be brought by any player any role during game, if you limit it to only tanks and supports then why not tank items to only tanks mage items to only mage....its a large scale adjustment try to see it in macro form it does not really effects tanks and supports we still played tanks and support when there was no mask so its ok in my view...
my proirity when playing tnk is that i dont share  gold with my carry heroes so this provies that , and you can always sell this item too.. if you think that your carry is farmed enough just sell the mask ,  its no compulsory to have mask  all the time
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
 Author| Post time 2020-4-1 01:18 PM | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-4-2 11:49 AM
HoaHoa replied at 2020-4-1 01:05 PM
YEAHP. Being a tank is hard, I feel your pain. And to add more pain:
-Minoutaur is useless now with  ...

Yeah I just Minotaur recently and i believe that it need a rework. His rage bar is so useless and just make it harder to use ulti as it require a perfect timing and requirements. His 2nd skill wasted with a hardly felt healing effect. The healing need either a buff or just replace his 2nd skill with something better.

About tank items, yeah, there is no item to counter damages base on max hp or true damage. Magical defense items are limited and some mana tank items are just straight forward useless.

RohitBK201 replied at 2020-4-1 01:08 PM
roaming mask is a game equipment item as like any others if you want this item to only available fo ...

Bruh...

Then why Moonton is trying hard to not let 5 man roam eligible. Like you said, items should be for any heroes, no matter roles then it shouldnt be a problem for a 5 man roam right? Is is a strategy or you could say a meta. They shouldnt make these item in the first place.

And in addition, Wind of nature passive were specialize to mm only, other roles wont benefit from this item much, same goes with one emblem from mm emblem that were limited to mm only. And some assassins that only get 30% spellvamp. These are proofs that it isnt a fault to let certain roles to have certain more items. Moonton itself did that.

Thats why I think, it is alright for other roles to buy roam item but they cant use its passive. Make it limted to tanks and supports. Just like wind of nature that limited to mm only. They dont have to delete a passive just because other roles abuse it.
Post time 2020-4-1 03:06 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-5 09:59 AM

why are we all taking  about the negative part of  mask?....when we had 2 golds per 4s we would have the most gold in early games because of that we could not trigger the passive that gave 20 golds per 4s now we can trigger this passive more often than usual this is great i would be great even if i get 20 gold in 8s why are we all like its the dooms day? we have a gold mine here and we are worrying about a gold coin in our pocket that got lost

AZNUR replied at 2020-4-1 01:26 PM
Bruh...

Then why Moonton is trying hard to not let 5 man roam eligible. Like you said, items shoul ...

other roles can buy wind of nature too is not limited to mm, moonton is not trying hard to stop 5 man roam for their own we get multiple complains about 5 man roam form the players  saying thats its broken gold should not be available for free, i have never got complain about wind of nature being told op, some assassins only getting 30 %  spell vamp is a hero nerf not an item related recently irithel got this too in her attck speed gain from items now is decreased + i think now we can get only 20% spell vamp from items in any role bloodlust axe passsive does not stack... try to understand mask gives gold for doing nothing in every 4s which is the most op thing in game so it had to be gone i knew it when they released the item then and it was expected for me i am not a bit surprised at all
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-19 04:04 AM GMT+8