Register now.
Return to list New
Author: AZNUR
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Lets talk about roam item nerf

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-2 08:52 AM | Show all posts
RohitBK201 replied at 2020-4-1 03:35 PM
why are we all taking  about the negative part of  mask?....when we had 2 golds per 4s we would have ...

for me, main tank, the problema is not the change on the mask, its the more and more nerfs on the tanking role. Its harder to tank.
You think this change is beneficial, we predict it wont.
We ll see when it comes.
Post time 2020-4-2 11:59 AM | Show all posts
i think it has both pros and cons. i admit its a bit bad for tank and support users. But also other role wont be benefited like before.
Post time 2020-4-2 12:28 PM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2020-4-2 12:37 PM

This nerf is great , probably the most justified and good nerf moonton ever release , mask should be double edged sword , not toxic 0verpowered goldmine sht .

I'm enough of enemy with enemy team with 5 roam item and didn't get any side effect wearing it while my team only buy 3 (solo,duo, and trio queue player can relate).

If moneytoon retracted/didn't release this mask nerf , then my opinion that moneytoon didn't care about fair play might be true .
Post time 2020-4-6 05:55 AM | Show all posts
No, I am a tank main. Not getting money from cannons makes my job hard to tank. This nerf just emphasize the fact that supports and tanks are going to be based on more dmg early game. If the tanks have more dmg early game, that pretty much means the game is over. Having an item like the mask nerf just made getting to late game harder.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-16 09:52 PM GMT+8