Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2393|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Account] FACEBOOK Account Hacked Need Assistance to Disconnect FACEBOOK from ID

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-1 01:11 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello MLBB team,

I need your assistance with my game ID 13285693 (6202). I've been chatting in-game to your support but no one is replying.

So my FACEBOOK account that's been connected to my account 13285693 has been hacked. My Moontoon account is Mine, My Gmail is Mine, not my FACEBOOK, My VK is mine. I am no longer able to login on my FACEBOOK account because the hackers bind to FACEBOOK account can no longer be restored and cannot be used to disconnect. MLBB team should just disconnected the existing FACEBOOK account from my game ID 13285693 but since I cannot do it on my end because I am getting the error below because the hackers accessed my account from Indonesia

Dear Player, You're logging in on a new device or a new region. For your account security, Please acontact Costumer Service to continue.

Hacker even changed my flag to Indonesia, I'm from PH. If you check ALL my games from the start of the creation of this account, you can see that all my matches are on PH region. He keeps on quitting and my credit score from 110 is now 80.

PLEASE disconnect my VK account on 13285693 then sign-out all my accounts from ALL devices after. Thank you.
Post time 2020-4-2 03:51 AM | Show all posts
Hello, try to do these steps might help
1. Go to the account center in the account settings
2. Select "3rd Party Account Disconnect Self-service"
3. Then select the account you want to disconnect = (Hacker Account)
4. Select "Enter the mail address of your Moonton account to disconnect"
5. A verification code will be sent to your moonton account via email to disconnect hacker account

if it doesn't work, please contact to MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com with proof that the account owner is yours, like the first-time purchase receipt

Comments

sir not working your step by step.. after that.. showing this Dear Player, You're logging in on a new device or a new region. For your account security, Please acontact Costumer Service to continue   Post time 2020-4-2 02:50 PM
Post time 2020-4-2 04:50 PM | Show all posts
@xKasta In that case, contact MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com for further assistance. They will be able to help you better as they are the ones handling all account related issues.

Like what my colleague @Ncup.Ajh said, be sure to also provide an estimated date/time period of your account creation and provide your regularly used IP address(s) that you played MLBB on.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-21 06:24 PM GMT+8