Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 534|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Account] Unding vk account

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-2 08:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Mitsui at 2020-4-2 08:37 PM

Hi, someone logged a vk account on my moonton account.

I m playing on ipad, i can see my connected social network (GameCenter, Facebook) but the Vk account binded isn't mine.
I followed the instructions to unbind it, but the answer is : impossible to recover account (-7), please contact customer service.

When i log the game on my phone, a window pops : you have changed device or country.

When i try to email moonton to explain the situations, mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com the email adress is invalid.

I changed all my passwords, moonton account, rebind my email account and changed my email password too. The hacker is spending my battle points, diamonds and tickets and play classic and ranked game...

What should i do?
Thanks

Post time 2020-4-2 08:44 PM | Show all posts
Did you share your account details with someone?  Also the email is valid, plz check and try again mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com , and wait for their reply.
 Author| Post time 2020-4-2 09:54 PM | Show all posts
I didn’t share any détails about my moonton account.

Regarding the invalid adress, it’s my internet provider who has detected something wrong in my email and blocked all exiting mails.
Post time 2020-4-2 11:42 PM | Show all posts
your account is hacked. contact to the email. it will be long procedure.
 Author| Post time 2020-4-4 03:25 AM | Show all posts
Hi,
Mlbb support has contact me, i followed the procedure they gave, now i‘m waiting!
Thanks for you answer!
Sorry for my bad english, it‘s not my native language!
Post time 2020-4-11 08:35 AM | Show all posts
I have the same problem please help me
Post time 2020-4-23 04:46 PM | Show all posts
I have the same problem, too.
I spent money to play this game, but Moontoon do not act fast to fix this problem.

I had disconnected the hacker VK id from my account, but apparently they can signed in again and bind it again with their id. How this is possible?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-19 10:08 PM GMT+8