Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1450|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Why should the flag be visible before actually playing?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-8 04:51 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
There are countries in this game that are simply insulted for no reason. Without having changed a word.

Turkey is one of them.

That breaks the game and the mood. What speaks against if you see the flags after the game? What is the advantage of seeing the flag during the pics?

What else should I pay 1000 slides for a flag change? Why because I get insulted every day?

Post time 2020-4-8 08:09 PM | Show all posts
Yeah 1000 diamonds is too fckin expensive for no reasonable reason. Its isnt that hard for the system tho change players flag. Idk what we're paying that 1000 dias for.
Post time 2020-4-8 08:19 PM | Show all posts
Flags should just remain on profiles and not on icons, esp when matching.
It just gives them a reason to hate someone in-game because they're from X country because of their flag.
Post time 2020-4-8 09:25 PM | Show all posts
Well its sad but its the player mentality that have rotten(whu curses because ur from turkey)...why would on earth i will hate a player if they are from some specific country..?

Well the flag is shown because this way we could know what country opponent are we facing...its not a very important thing but.. Its help some players to see opponent..and 1000 dias for flag change is too much...i will say dont take it to heart brother..just mute those pice of sh*t teammate/opponent.. Trash talk and  mute them.. That's  all i can say
Post time 2020-4-8 10:03 PM | Show all posts
Excalibur61 replied at 2020-4-8 09:25 PM
Well its sad but its the player mentality that have rotten(whu curses because ur from turkey)...why  ...

Most players fake their flag anyway and I believe that you'll be facing players within or near your country anyway (based on IP).

Comments

Yeah lots of player use fake flag...about the ip thing not aure  Post time 2020-4-9 12:25 AM
Post time 2020-4-8 11:08 PM | Show all posts
I am 100% sure that some players just use the flag that looks nice and not based on their country.
 Author| Post time 2020-4-8 11:15 PM | Show all posts
Ok play wirth Turkish flag plz. Maybe u believe me
Post time 2020-4-9 12:18 AM | Show all posts
Players tends to remember things. may be some of that flag user played badly or something like that. But they forget that not all players are the same. in my server everyone hates indos because they are so toxic. but its not entirely true. it seems they are toxic because of their number. i have many indo friends who are really polite. so it completely depends on players mentality.
 Author| Post time 2020-4-9 04:18 PM | Show all posts
Edited by StreetGamer at 2020-4-10 01:29 AM

Is it possible to forward my request? There's nothing wrong with seeing the flag after the game, right?

iFaust replied at 2020-4-8 10:03 PM
Most players fake their flag anyway and I believe that you'll be facing players within or near you ...

That is clear to me, but would the toxicity decrease if you played anonymously?

Post time 2020-4-10 01:32 AM | Show all posts
I agree with you so much nationality in one game, like if everyone had nicknames in English and without flags they cant blame turks or indo players, I would prefer have option "hide flag", when flag is only visible to person who open my profile
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-27 02:14 PM GMT+8