Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 791|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Add a new defensive items for Mage and Marksman

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-9 01:24 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Currently we have a defensive items for mages and marksman(physical carry) but I believe those items are not enough because we have 3types of damage: physical damage, magic damage, and true damage.

Example: on mages we have winter truncheon, it gives an "defense" which is good to make the mages tough enough against physical damage but what if most of your opponents are magic dealers and you need the unique passive of WT and you need to boost your "magic defense" and also want to maintain to increase the magic power?

So I suggest add magic defense items for mages and physical defense items for Marksman(physical Carry).
My idea is:

Revamp this item Blood Wings. The unique passive will remain but the item stats should change, from (High)Magic power and fair amount of HP to (fair)Magic power, 10%CDreduction, and 20magic defense.

Or bring back the disaster truncheon

For marksman(physical carry)
Add new usable items that can removed the CC. The item stats should give 20defense, (fair amount) physical damage, and 15%life steal.

I believe having these kind of items not only mages and marksman could benefit these items also the fighters.
Post time 2020-4-9 01:30 PM | Show all posts
this items will only take you slot and can make your late games harder so instead i suggest you to play with a good tnk or support who can protect your carry from enemy dmg dealers
Post time 2020-4-10 03:29 AM | Show all posts
It is a valid concern and I do feel that having a wider range of items would make the game more interesting.

But to suggest you on what to do in the mean time, you can take a look at the current range of defensive items and simply manually or setting it into your item build. Experiment and play around with each item to find a good match for your playstyle and needs.
Post time 2020-4-10 02:44 PM | Show all posts
Feel your pain bro, but at least other roles have 16 ítems. We tanks only have 12 and not enough magic defense. I go full magic defense and still die from a Valir with more tan 4000 damage. Im a tank and full magic defense, what else am I suppose to do.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-19 05:20 AM GMT+8