Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 673|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Account] About My Account

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-9 02:32 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
I'll be honest. I am very stupid and used cheating. The biggest reason is that the tricks have increased extremely in the game and most of the players who see themselves globally have played with cheating and I do think that I am desperate against unfair competition. I regret this very much. The only thing I spend time now is this great game. I was banned more than 10000 days and lost the only reason I had in life until I died. I would love to go back and say something to the bad boy in me, but I know this is not possible. I am a scum that doesn't deserve the 2nd chance, but I know your heart is big enough to give the 2nd chance. Believe me and I swear on my life "I WILL NEVER USE CHEAT AGAIN"

ID : 139880049
Server : 4038
Single Polls, Total 2 Users voted
100.00% (2)
0.00% (0)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2020-4-9 01:25 PM | Show all posts
sorry for your loss , but it was coming and you knew it too the only way is to start again, hope you don't repeat this kinda violation again happy gaming try to play fair and square this time

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2020-4-9 02:28 PM | Show all posts
RohitBK201 replied at 2020-4-9 01:25 PM
sorry for your loss , but it was coming and you knew it too the only way is to start again, hope you ...

Please give me a chance and let me prove it. Opening a new account will sound like putting an old body in primary school. I beg you to compensate for my mistake.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-4-10 01:18 AM | Show all posts
Edited by StreetGamer at 2020-4-10 01:23 AM

Sorry but I think its not gonna happen,  it's against our rules and we cant do anything about it, just think about people who played against you that maybe could win but you used cheats, and won just because of that. You destroyed all joy of that match be ause of that and you should be ready to take consequences, try to start new account. Next time read our ToS and dont repeat same mistake again.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-4-10 05:09 AM | Show all posts
Hile kullanmadım ve hesabım süresiz yasaklandı. Lütfen hesabımın incelenmesini talep ediyorum.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-26 02:05 PM GMT+8