Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 583|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] buffing support and tank

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-12 03:36 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
For those of you who are support or tank main, we all hear how moontoon has destroyed our roles with the nerfs of roaming items and by taking out wizard boots. I will for one am aganist this because these changes ultimately destroyed tanks and support function of the game and made it harder for us to help other carry the game. My proposal is this instead of putting in wizard boots back in the game, buff roaming items so that you get extra gold for every assisst that you make and well you solved the problem of supports and tanks being useless.
Post time 2020-4-12 07:02 AM | Show all posts
Edited by AZNUR at 2020-4-12 11:28 PM

Yup.....i missed the old meta before the existence of roam items. The new meta where tank is a meat shield for mm is so boring and unfair for tank mains. Look at how fail the current meta, each team trying their best to feed the mm instead of being fed together. Hate it, tank suppose to roam and help those in need, not babysitting mm like a stupid npc.
Post time 2020-4-12 05:48 PM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2020-4-12 07:02 AM
Yup.....i missed the old meta before the existence of roam items. The new meta where tank is a meat  ...

Game became extremely boring. It's all about marksman and funneling. Four players serving one for 15 minutes. Four idiots fighting all game so he can be mvp and pick up all fame. Fighters are erased from game, in this meta, fighter is waste of space. Fill up your team with 2 tanks(or 1 tank/1 supp), 1 mage, 1 assassin and one-all jungle-all minions-all kills-are mine player and you will win if he has average skills and some basic knowledge about rotation and map awernes. At the end, fighting for that 1 mm space became absurd. If that one greedy bastard doesn't get his Granger/Lesley pick he will pick some assassin, steel all jungle, never fight/defend, make couple of kills to be gold or mvp and say in the end how his team is full of nubs and if he played mm his team would win easily.
Post time 2020-4-13 10:48 AM | Show all posts
Being a tank sucks right now. If you dont buy the roam ítem you get insulted.
If your teammates die early game they call you noob. (How can I sabe them? I dont even have my second skill yet!! Just a freaking flameshot hahahah)
If in mid game they die or you die, they insult you. (well, i have no money, Im still level 3 because somene else died so my 20 bp of the mask are not working... what the hell do you expect me to do!!)
No matter what happens, people insults me :/  
hahahahaha
I was in a draft pick. I showed jhonson 2000 games 50% win rate. and a fucking nana said "your win rate is too low, you lost 1000 games". I didnt say anything, I just showed khufra with 800 games 53% win rate, he said "bad khufra, low win rate" hahahahaha. I then showed vexana with 300 games 64% win rate. He started spamming the "we need a tank" botton, I didnt show anymore tanks, someone else went franco, i picked x Borg. He picked nana with 80 games 55% win rate (which was enough for him to trashtalk me), and as soon as the game started he started sayin "xborg noob" "report xborg" "surrender". I didnt say anything, not even once. Did my thing, protected top, killed someone, they killed me, my team died, I lost top, ended up with 5-5-10 and the fking nana 0-3-5 no damage. I was mvp, but she insulted me the whole game and after the game, kept trashtalking after the game, personal messages and left hate coments in my pictures.
What did nana want? She wanted me to be the tank instead of our useless franco with 10 games, no tank player main mage hahahaha. These people man.
Post time 2020-4-13 01:33 PM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2020-4-13 10:48 AM
If your teammates die ...

Well, tanks should buy roam, even I insult people who don't lol.
But yeah, there's some idiot's who make you wonder how they even exist. Like when your team shows a 460 match granger & they ban him.
Post time 2020-4-13 03:59 PM | Show all posts
Samsaras replied at 2020-4-13 01:33 PM
Well, tanks should buy roam, even I insult people who don't lol.
But yeah, there's some idiot's wh ...

yeah. I dont mind buying the roam ítem and i buy it 100% of the times. I just sell it if the carriers are not carrying, are dying and im the killer with the most money. I lose faith (fast, after 11 000 games you get to understand in the first 3 minutes how Good or bad your carriers are).
I just hate when people expect the tank to be super tanky  and do miracles when we dont even have our second skill, and when everybody has their ultimate except the ones with the mask.

Comments

I know what you mean. I play tank too & I sell the roam in those circumstances too.  Post time 2020-4-15 01:51 AM
 Author| Post time 2020-4-13 10:56 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-5 09:22 AM
HoaHoa replied at 2020-4-13 10:48 AM
If your teammates die ...

HoaHoa you must be in epic to see this sht. Mythics are usually not this toxic lmao. Anyway the purpose of tanks is to support your carry which is why you should you buy roaming. 55% nana is pretty trash considering how op nana is :D. I would have honestly just afk and run it down mid if my team does that.

Damn fighters are useless rn? Rip new meta.
Post time 2020-4-15 12:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2020-4-15 12:54 PM

It's all Lesley's , Kimmy's , and Irithel's fault . Tank were doing just fine until they got their skin . Edit : oops , i forgot about Aldous , Granger , and 11.
Post time 2020-4-15 03:31 PM | Show all posts
tbh that wizard boots are the most useful item for tank or support before roaming items appear, and it's not a bad idea to add 5% extra gold when getting assists for all tier of roaming items
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-19 03:20 AM GMT+8