Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 558|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Service] Cheater prevention

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-13 08:13 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by AZNUR at 2020-4-13 10:56 PM

There's been a lot of cheater cases lately, maphack, lag maker, force disconnect and much more. I never experienced it but i do watched some other players replay and some of them are real. I think a quick action need to be taken or else players gonna leave this game for such cliche reason.

1. Rank lockdown
How about lock rank mode for a week or until the issues solved. Cheaters wont be able to benefit cheat to push rank, kids wont wo able to try them and innocent players wont get affected. Release more arcade mode so players wont get bored.

2. Do not allow rooted device to play this game
Even ML already got a feature to detect some known cheating tools, they cant get full access when device has been rooted. This is because, rooted device has the privilege of hiding background apps existence.

3. Do not allow any unrecognise third party app to run at all
Simple. Some unknown apps, even it is just a music app or a screen recording app, prevent them from running while playing ML unless theyre trusted by Moonton itself. So famous and basic apps like Play Store, Mobizen video recording, Discord, Whatsapp which is pretty famous and basic are allowed.

4. Display warning to all players regarding this issue

Make the first thing to popup when a player entered the game is a warning popup regarding the punishments of using a cheating tool. Just write something scary like "Exposed cheater will get account banned forever without compromise. Any purchases and subscription wont be refunded back".
Post time 2020-4-14 12:32 PM | Show all posts
Yeah nice suggestion sis they should use this steps to avoid hack...well because of lockdown many players  are playing ml and hacking it..so they should do something and about rooted phone idea..i like it very much
Post time 2020-4-14 08:30 PM | Show all posts
not a bad idea after all. although i am against total lock down of rank games, but i do agree with other suggestions completely. thanks for your valuable feedback.
Post time 2020-4-15 02:08 AM | Show all posts
Disagree with 2 & 3.
2. Rooting phone should be the privilege of owners & not punished.
3. There are a lot of apps. I myself use a very lightweight music player when playing. Also might require more permissions which I like to avoid giving any game app.

Cheaters should be stopped, but it should not be at this cost.
 Author| Post time 2020-4-15 02:41 AM | Show all posts
Samsaras replied at 2020-4-15 02:08 AM
Disagree with 2 & 3.
2. Rooting phone should be the privilege of owners & not punished.
3. There ar ...

These suggestions are for the meantime while Moonton still dont know how to fix the issues. Once moonton solved all these cheating issues, things will go back to normal. Its up to you to play music while gaming or whatever.

But remember, its up to moonton to do as i suggested but if they dont take any action, players are leaving and game reputation are crushing.
Post time 2020-4-15 03:12 AM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2020-4-15 02:41 AM
These suggestions are for the meantime while Moonton still dont know how to fix the issues. Once m ...

I agree with urgently needing to fix these hacks (I don't get those ppl anyway)

Just saying Rooting a phone or using a background app is one's personal choice. Laying restrictions on this may affect game reputation & have players leaving too. I personally won't play any game that asks for too many permissions.

Incompetency of moonton coders can be seen from the increasing number of bugs every patch. With so many bugs, finding an exploit is not that surprising ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PS: If I leave the game, it'll be due to getting hit with 3-4 flameshots from an enemy squad in solo queue rank
Post time 2020-4-15 09:36 AM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2020-4-15 02:41 AM
These suggestions are for the meantime while Moonton still dont know how to fix the issues. Once m ...

please be patients bro, MLBB got corona virus and DEVS are busy isolating themselves .... lolx

grab a bottle of corona and enjoy with a slice of lime with salt

cheers...wkwkwkwk

Comments

wkwkwkwk anjay corona extra  Post time 2020-4-15 09:39 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-7 04:19 AM GMT+8