Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 557|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Service] Control Panel

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-14 04:38 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
In the current system, when my account get hacked, I have to contact ingame CS, verify it by giving details and even give them purchase receipt. Then we have to wait for days depends on the situation.
The problem is this is hacked account, so we have no more control over it. Then our choices are MAKE or USE another account JUST to access the ingame CS.
Now we are back in the ingame CS and ready to provide them the details, BUT here comes the hardest problem.
What if I didn't write or remember my account details? What if I don't have or missing the purchase receipt? What if I never buy diamonds?
So I suggest moonton make a web-based master control panel (CP) that having extra security like for example 2-Step Verification to access it.
Each devices connected to the main email will be displayed in this CP and if there is unrecognized devices, we can logged-out or even ban them manually.
Post time 2020-4-14 05:40 PM | Show all posts
This is indeed a very good idea and i completely support it. I do agree that we might not have all the recharge receipt because we might recharge from different platform or 3rd party seller who might not give you receipt. then we have a problem. so i support your idea of having full control to see logged devices and i think 2 step verification can help much more with alert notification in mail so that we can be notified for such thing. thanks for your valuable feedback.
Post time 2020-4-14 08:23 PM | Show all posts
Yeah its a good idea.. +1 form me..
Post time 2020-4-14 09:40 PM | Show all posts
Yeah pretty much needed. I dont remember when is my first recharge too.
Post time 2020-4-15 09:29 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2020-4-14 05:40 PM
This is indeed a very good idea and i completely support it. I do agree that we might not have all t ...

this is a mobile MOBA, you guys shall propose to Moonton to use phone tag or code for verification. the best way since everyone using their handphone to play. using sms verification via phone number to verify the owner of the account

this is the most secure way to identify the owner of the account, same like that bank
 Author| Post time 2020-4-15 02:04 PM | Show all posts
I think this extra securiy have to be user's CHOICE, because more security means more steps you have to do.
There will always be some users see this as a improperly hectic steps.
Post time 2020-4-15 09:37 PM | Show all posts
This is good idea...this remind me with steam/garena/etc....yeah moonton need something like that because now moonton already have another game too right?why don't make the control panel to control our in-game account activity...
But ofc the dev should make it not too complicated step...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-7 05:41 AM GMT+8