Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1173|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Buff the offensive items for Tank

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-14 05:31 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Sim0nKey at 2020-4-30 01:45 AM

We have three offensive items for tanks, but those are kinda weak in this META, so this is my proposal buff for these items:

Thunder Belt: (passive buff)every 1.5sec add 1 stack, the damage will multiply base on stack(max 3stack) the stack will be consumed if the user hit the enemy by enchance basic attack.
The passive still the same but the damage is based on stack of Thunder Belt

Cursed Helmet: (passive buff)increased the speed of DoT, 0.3 sec per dmg. Also add CDR 10%.
Tank heroes also need a CDR but very few tank items have it; The passive dmg is good, but the problem is 1sec per dmg, a 1sec in Game is already too long.

Blade Armor: (passive buff) reflect damage cause a life drain effect: 50%less hp regen.

We have 2life drain items but tank also need that.

Post time 2020-4-14 09:43 PM | Show all posts
Buffing Thunderbelt damage is a great idea but not as OP as suggested. Slight adjustment and the item is good to go.

For Cursed Helmet and Blade Armor suggestion, its fair enough i think.
Post time 2020-4-14 05:37 PM | Show all posts
completely agree with you. these three items are kinda old and outdated in my opinion. so a small buff wont hurt much. thanks for your valuable feedback.
 Author| Post time 2020-4-15 01:08 AM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2020-4-14 09:43 PM
Buffing Thunderbelt damage is a great idea but not as OP as suggested. Slight adjustment and the ite ...

I think its not OP, currently the dmg of thunder belt is 2% maxhp, most tank heroes maxhp are about 8k+,(only hylos can reach 15kmaxhp). The 2% of 8k is about 160, if you deal it on marksman with their average maxhp about 4k. I don't think its deadly or terrifying for marksman if they are hit by x3, because they can easily lifesteal
Post time 2020-4-15 01:16 AM | Show all posts
Sim0nKey replied at 2020-4-15 01:08 AM
I think its not OP, currently the dmg of thunder belt is 2% maxhp, most tank heroes maxhp are abou ...

Imagine if you can spam the passive like Baxia or Uranus. Then you will know how op the damage it.
 Author| Post time 2020-4-15 01:39 AM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2020-4-15 01:16 AM
Imagine if you can spam the passive like Baxia or Uranus. Then you will know how op the damage it.

I think, my proposal buff for thunder belt, is kinda misleading.
Post time 2020-4-15 12:14 PM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2020-4-15 12:23 PM

Agree , cursed helmet has too many hp attributes and low magic defense which easily countered by glowing wand and demon hunter sword , while blade armor passive is kinda useless to hero that have a lot of lifesteal/regen.
But thunderbelt is balanced and somewhat overpowered for certain hero , it has so much slow that you almost can't go anywhere when your blink skill is in cooldown , and remember the slow is AOE , i've tried using thunderbelt in alucard,karrie,claude,11,ruby,aldous,minshittar,zilong,rafaela , hylos , franco , and it's pretty good at them, the only downside of thunderbelt that only in certain condition thunderbelt is bought at early game , most of the time thunderbelt is late game item , and this is early game meta .
Post time 2020-4-18 07:47 PM | Show all posts
BRO mL is desperately needed new items like for real, we ONLY have 3 Magic Resistance items, which are cursed helmet, oracle, and Athena's shield. I've been playing this game since Feb. 2017 but they don't really give enough attention to items, in 3-4 seasons they only made 1-2 items and then nerf/change/replace it later on. There were some items with crazy effects and attributes like Bloodthirsty king where it can regenerate 20% your hp after getting assist or kill, and now they changed it, thunder blade attributes were better, cursed helmet's magic resistance stats were 50, and they changed it just for little to none additional hp? LIKE WTH. And don't ever forget the old glorious assist boots. And worse, the new changes to roaming items.
Post time 2020-4-19 10:00 PM | Show all posts
And one of them is pretty useless for most tanks XD.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-16 08:41 PM GMT+8