Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1759|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Service] Logout on any other device when you change Moonton Account Password!

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-15 02:02 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Logout on any other device when you change Moonton Account Password!

This is a simple solution to implement for players to be able to resolve hacking issues (which I am currently having) on their own.

You can only change Moonton Password using your own email (ie. Gmail - which will notify you when a suspicious login occurs) so unless your email is hacked too, a hacker can't do this easily.

It's a win-win situation. The Customer Support won't be flooded with this same kind of tickets anymore + the players won't have to wait for their response for a very long time just like what is happening today.

What do you guys think?

Post time 2020-4-15 02:38 AM | Show all posts
I was about make another thread but please add my suggestion to your thread:
>When you uninstall the game your account is automatically logged out.
I gave my old phone to my relative who installed mlbb & was directly logged into my account...
Post time 2020-4-15 03:10 PM | Show all posts
If someone hack ur gmail and then change ur moonton password then what will u do..?  U will get logout instantly ao..its a good idea but sometime it can back fired  
 Author| Post time 2020-4-15 05:32 PM | Show all posts
Excalibur61 replied at 2020-4-15 03:10 PM
If someone hack ur gmail and then change ur moonton password then what will u do..?  U will get logo ...

yeah but if u got your Gmail hacked, that's kind of your own fault because Gmail's Account Security is pretty strict except of course when you literally gave someone your password. But even that, they will still notify you on your secondary email and/or mobile phone that some suspicious login occurred and right then and there, you can change your password and be logged out of all other devices--Which, going back to the topic, I think Moonton should also consider doing.
Post time 2020-4-16 11:26 PM | Show all posts
there is an option to sign out all. did you check that?

Comments

yes bro. I did that (signed out all third party binded accounts and binded it back) but the hacker can still sign in. Idk how  Post time 2020-4-17 12:17 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-7 04:20 AM GMT+8