Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1536|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Necklace of Durance

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-15 02:32 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
There has been a spree of nerfs on supports starting from nana, diggie, & then the Carmilla nerf (My fav initiater - no more )
But what I really can't accept is the nerf on Necklace of Durance. This item is mostly used by supports & it gives decent Cdr & lifesteal (10%) This is mostly used against lifesteal heroes, but the CDR & lifesteal made it still usuable. A 100 gold decrease in price is good but the -5% CDR makes this a nerf instead of buff. After this this item won't be as good & I for one will be removing it from my builds.
If you need some persuasion, here's a video about lifesteal. Basically this is a useless item against a X.Borg or fanny or harith ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So while reduction in price is nice don't decrease the CDR. No (3rd tier) item has less than 10% CDR

Single Polls, Total 19 Users voted
0.00% (0)
10.53% (2)
89.47% (17)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2020-4-15 11:05 AM | Show all posts
Although there's a bit nerf, but I think it's still viable. But isn't Carmilla being buffed overtime from what I've been reading in the patch notes?

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-4-15 12:31 PM | Show all posts
In certain hero my cdr build is emblem (5%) , fleeting time (15%) , and the last 2 is lightning truncheon/calamity reaper/necklace of durance(10%) . But with this nerf , i am forced to play with only 35% cdr against enemy with a lot of healing . This is both buff and nerf for support hero , buff because they can buy it cheaper and attributes nerf mean less hero will use it to counter healing hero , and nerf because enemy can also buy it cheaper and lowered stat on necklace of durance.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-4-15 02:06 PM | Show all posts
Though i'm voting for the 3rd option, but i'm guessing this is more of a buff then a nerf. Because unlike Mage, Supports don't really depending on the cooldown, its the effect of the item that is mattered. Therefore lowering the price is an awesome buff since Supports can't farm & slow in gold.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-4-15 06:37 PM | Show all posts
It would be better to leave everything as it is

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-4-16 11:23 PM | Show all posts
i see 100% vote for not to nerf the item. I think small nerf is good but not a huge nerf. just my personal opinion.

Comments

Support items don't need any nerf, thank you very much. Too much nerfs on supports anyways & not enough appreciation. Tanks still get some respect. Supports? Not so much. Please just submit the poll.   Post time 2020-4-17 02:47 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2020-4-17 02:39 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-5 09:01 AM
IjamRex replied at 2020-4-15 02:06 PM
Though i'm voting for the 3rd option, but i'm guessing this is more of a buff then a nerf. Because u ...

Supports don't depend on dmg but depend on cooldown. Like nana or diggie or rafaela. The more CDR you have the more u can use your skills to help allies. I'll take CDR to cc enemy more often over NoD effect anyday (No lifesteal when cc either) If they want to nerf something nerf the magic power...

Charles replied at 2020-4-15 11:05 AM
Although there's a bit nerf, but I think it's still viable. But isn't Carmilla being buffed overtime ...

Move speed from S1 removed. Huge nerf to her initiation abilities. Still playable but... She's a melee hero & her passive depends on her being close to the enemies & now that ability to get close is nerfed...

Comments

I never said Supports need dmg xD  Post time 2020-4-19 04:03 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-4-22 01:07 AM | Show all posts
Truth to be told, buff this item so that support don't have to be the only role getting this item

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-19 01:26 AM GMT+8