Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 373|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Service] Matchmaking system fixed

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-16 03:46 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I am kidding, this will never happen. So, if we all know that matchmaking and punishment system will never change or they might change in 1 or 2 years when everybody delete game, devs can do something which won't affect their money incoming.

Dear developers, EXCLUDE FROM GAME OPTION THAT YOU CAN CALL LOWER RANK TO YOUR RANK!!!

This useless option killing will to play. One player who reached Legend after years of trying calls his 2 barley reached epic friends and destroy game. Whenever you see trio where one is Mythic/Legend/Epic (it doesn't mather) who called his lower ranked friends, you don't need to play. You know it's defeat except enemies are complete nubs, but that is one in hundred cases. This is something i experience every day:

S1 Granger/Lesley locked (didn't show win rate or mmr, just lock, he is a guy who called S2 and S3)
S2 All time trashtalking girl who only play mages, she locked Cecillion (enemy ofcourse ban Cecillion and she pick Nana/Eudora/Aurora/Odette)
S3 Some completely unreasonable and long time out of meta pick like Roger, Alpha, Saber, Balmond

S2 and S3 ofcourse have physical/magic emblem or no emblem at all, no exp and wrong spell for choosen hero.

Me and poor other guy(tanks or tank and adjusted pick) fighting against 3,4 or 5 enemies, defending all lanes while these 3 friends playing like it's classic. Since I and S5 couldn't do anything and finished with silver or bronze, those 3 idiots report us and we finished with ban and points deduction.

CONCLUSION:

Once again, dear devs, since we all know you don't give a fak about matchmaking/punishment system and bringing back old heroes anywhere near META, atleast remove this stupid option from game. Thanks in advance.

Post time 2020-4-16 10:38 PM | Show all posts
not a bad suggestion after all. it might help to prevent epic with gm or legend with epic matchmaking. thanks for your valuable feedback.
Post time 2020-4-17 10:40 AM | Show all posts
1. Matchmaking wont get fixed.
2. Mooneytoon wants money, so they do more skins and heros. They dont care if we want to change things, as long as they get money.
3. If many players leave and the company finds out it was because of the matchmaking, they Will change it in the next patch, as fast  as that.
Post time 2020-4-17 03:56 PM | Show all posts
Eh. My friend & I often end up in legend & epic. So ppl say nub epic. Then I find those so called legends are nubs
I find idiots in epic & legend both. We have a talk how someone like that reached legend ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
We once got matched with mythic(epic+mythic, yes that does happen) they were like Epic, lol. Then we snowballed so hard. Poor mm didn't get a chance (before hyper meta) got silver as mythic

Same rank only invite will stop a lot of players from playing together. Not everyone is toxic/nub like you describe. Like I said, I've met legends doing that shit while I was epic. What do you say then?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-1 11:34 AM GMT+8