Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1071|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Account] Account (email) problem

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-21 02:58 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello,
I have a problem, I cannot log in to my moonton account. I receive themessage "The email address has already been registered with a Moontonaccount". In the first phase, I thought I didn't remember my password, soI asked for recovery, but then I realized that I don't remember my emailpassword and I don't have access to it.

Please help me with this problem, I can offer you accountinformation, payment methods and what is needed. I would be very sorry if Icould not recover my account.
In game name: Aimpriest
Level: 34
Division: Mythic 5 ( 30-60 points)
Most hero played: Karrie (assasins emblems, 2 skins bladedmantis and Dragon Queen.
Regards,

Post time 2020-4-24 01:57 AM | Show all posts
It seems the service from Moontoon is very bad for account problem. I hope Moontoon can improve it, so we do not leave Mobile Legends and spend diamonds to support it.
Post time 2020-4-21 10:12 AM | Show all posts
can't you recover your email ? by forget password
 Author| Post time 2020-4-21 03:22 PM | Show all posts

I tried to recover the gmail account, but without success, it is an email created a long time ago and I no longer have access to any information about it, the ones from google offer very little support regarding the problems like this one. sent over ten requests.
Post time 2020-4-23 09:38 AM | Show all posts
Hey, have you tried contact to MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com?
 Author| Post time 2020-4-23 07:40 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-4-23 09:38 AM
Hey, have you tried contact to ?

Yes, a few days ago I sent an email to them with my problem, without an answer unfortunately .. I'm extremely upset, not even google does not respond to my emails :(

Please, help me!
Post time 2020-4-23 10:10 PM | Show all posts
try to recover the email first. then try to recover the moonton id.
 Author| Post time 2020-4-23 11:21 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-5 08:07 AM
BD007 replied at 2020-4-23 10:10 PM
try to recover the email first. then try to recover the moonton id.

Seriously BD007? four days to give me such an answer? If you read carefully what I wrote above ... you would have noticed that I specified that I can't recover that email, and the ones from google don't help me, so I looked for support here. Where I run into the same problem, the difference between google and moba is that on moba I lost time, money and moments with my girlfriend, so I was expecting some more help from you, not just superficial answers.

I will create a new account because I want to continue playing, but I am extremely disappointed with the services you offer for support.

Thx, have a nice day.

why the mobilelegends support team never responds to email requests. I sent an email 10 days ago and I still don't have an answer from them.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-28 10:33 PM GMT+8