Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 3172|Reply: 22
Collapse the left

[Request] Account HACKED and now BANED (Request to ADMIN)

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-21 02:13 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Shifu_ninja at 2020-4-21 02:48 PM

Hi All!

I have been playing MLBB since 2017. Recently i stop playing then suddenly i got an email including code to change my moonton email id which i neglected. And then i log in to MLBB and i found out thatsomeone is playing my account. After that i contacted support on Date 2nd ofApril (mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com)with subject "ACCOUNT HACKED). Which i don't get any response. And then i found out on Date 16 of April that my account has been banned because of cheat.Pobably cheater using third party app. And then again i appeal the account banned twice in app. The response says devs will response but they close the chat without response. TWICE. And on Date 17 of April i send email to support again which they response this time lucky me. They ask for some details like account creation date and daimond purchase screenshot and stuff. I have provided all. Now they are not responding again.

The thing is i know there is a global issue going on now. But i want to ask that is this MLBB support to take seriously on issue like haced or lost account. I have spend like $500 on this game account and now i'm not even able to get my account back. I WANT MY ACCOUNT BACK.

I request the concern department tolook into this issue ASAP. Thanks
User id: 83098025
Server id: 2220.

Post time 2020-4-21 04:33 PM | Show all posts
Too much cheats and spreading, unless we got a  third-party app block on our system, so that even messenger stop bugging us haha
 Author| Post time 2020-4-22 01:47 AM | Show all posts
Yup. And not secure.
Post time 2020-4-22 10:35 AM | Show all posts
Why was my account banned 90 days just because i move the ios to andriod? I do not understand what you mean, and i want my account back because i was banned. It change os request unbanned as soon as possible do not arbitrarily play 90 days.

IGN:            angelyn
ID:               264343771
SERVER:     3542
LVL:             33

Please fast pick is my worst exprience and i want moonton system to even better
Post time 2020-4-22 09:32 PM | Show all posts
my account also been hack start from about Apr 15 2020, i had change my password many times but it was useless, cause even we change the password, the hacker once hack, then they can used the account forever, cause the MLBB system would not force them to log out, so they no need to key again the new password to log int to play. and the system have ask to account center there to log out all deviced option there to force them log out, but there are no that option for me....

94831229_632243227367310_2945964724556136448_n.jpg

Account ID : 43448701
Server : 3058 (s3058)
94831229_632243227367310_2945964724556136448_n.jpg
Post time 2020-4-23 10:19 PM | Show all posts
you can make appeal from the window that showing ban information. its added recently. Thanks.
Post time 2020-4-24 07:02 AM | Show all posts
Well my account hacked too by Indonesian people and he binded his google play account to my account i cant unbind it because im using iphone game support still not answering to recover account i also tried to login from a android device when i try to unbind that google account it says you are loging on a new device bla bla it doesnt let me to do
Post time 2020-4-24 04:56 PM | Show all posts
Titanium39 replied at 2020-4-24 07:02 AM
Well my account hacked too by Indonesian people and he binded his google play account to my account  ...

yes, very disappointed about it. a good game lost on the suck system and no one care about it, till now no one to reply me about the hack problem, the hacker keep log in and kick me out.

No more any money purchase in game, the hacker used it to buy the hero and skin i dont like
 Author| Post time 2020-4-25 06:42 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-5 07:59 AM

Still no proper response  till now. @admin please look into this matter.

@CloudDevelic @StreetGamer @irezer

@StreetGamer I did reached the support through the provided email address. They ask to fill form which i did. They ask for additional screenshot of first payment and latest payment. Which i provide again.
And this are the response i get:

1. Dear player, sorry for the inconvenience caused, you can try the following methods to solve the problem.
1. First, disconnect the network (open flight mode), start the game, wait for the prompt box prompting the network disconnection, then connect to the network to see if you are logged in normally
2. Switch 4G / wifi back and forth to see if you can log in normally.
If not resolved please let us know,
Thank you!

2. hi, if you meet any recharging, payment, account, lagging issues, or bugs in the game, or have suggestions for us, please contact us in the game. so that we can collect your info and solve the problem better. (tap customer service > choose corresponding type of the issue > fill in the form and submit)
if you meet log in problem , please try to clear the cache and re-login, or you can try to reinstall the latest version from the Google Store or Apple Store.
If the problem persists, please provide your game id, nickname and server.
At the same time,please describe it clearly with screenshot
We will check for you.
if you meet any account lost, please using new account to contact us in the game. so that we can collect your info and solve the problem better. tap customer service > choose lost account > fill in the form and submit)
the mail is only used when you have trouble to enter the game or hacked account.
thank you very much

ARE THOSE RELATED??
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-3-24 08:04 AM GMT+8